Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週五 3月 29, 2024 1:16 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 44 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123
 For you all to enjoy!! >.~ 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 4:37 am
文章: 3072
來自: << A Place Full Of Love >>
引用回覆
文章 
candy 寫:
unique 寫:
Candy Thanks For Sharing, Btw What Camera Are U Using Cos The Pix Was So Clear And How Many Mega Pixel, How Many Time Optical Zoom Thanks

hey hey unique...let me see (looking at my camera right now)...
erm...it's Panasonic DMC-FX8 5 mega pixel....3x optical zoom.....mega O.S.I

to be honest...i dont really know what they all mean...just reading off the camera....you see me not good at all with all these hi tech electrical stuff....i must apologise....hehe...me just a simple gal!!

hope i've helped you there....o btw...i dont think the camera is all that great!!

xx
Yes, Dear Thanks You Have Answer My Question Well And No Problem Just Curious, I Think I Prefer Canon La

週日 5月 13, 2007 10:21 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 09, 2007 1:45 am
文章: 955
來自: space panda team <UK base>
引用回覆
文章 More to come....
Dear all

Lets see....many more to come...like i said, took too many fotos and i luv every single one of them as it really takes me back to then....imagine these are only the ones without myself & friend in it.....loads more with us in it....hehe.....must thank her for her great company!!

anywayz, lets get back to our trip to Forbidden city.....hope you're all patient enough to go through them la....enjoy....

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
yep that was the clock house....full of clocks....obviously....got abit bored in there actually...but beautiful pieces of work!!

now lets check out the fashion accessories back then....come on ladies...one of our faves....
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
BLING BLING....wouldn't mind one of them.....hopefully from my future husband haha :wink:

圖檔
圖檔

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

and i spotted this CUTE lil boy....aaww.....isnt he so sweet.....
圖檔

and here is one of our tour guide....bless him....we made him carry our coats, bags, everything haha.....but only briefly for us to take photo without looking too stuffed!! poor him.....hehe
圖檔

and we're leaving....that's my darling best friend....on the right....
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

yep thats me me
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

mmm.....hows that.....sorry there are loads...but ive chosen the better ones.....hope you continue to follow this....it was such an experience and im very proud to say i've been to beijing at last....thats our roots man!!!

stay happy and not quite finished yet.....got the great wall & tomb place..etc....xx

週一 5月 14, 2007 2:00 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Yes Candy Very Nice The Pix But Why Don`t See U Inside Haha

週一 5月 14, 2007 2:06 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
ok okTiananmen Square....it was pretty chilly that day....but nice & fresh...abit like the english weather....lil dry....but spacious and not too suffocating like HK....with some cold breezes....cant imagine what it'd be like in winter filled with snow......gorgeous as i can imagine....

ta da.....
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
so cute ah...the olympic teddies....cant remember what they're called now..

ok royalty food apparently...it had royal named dishes ...like "gwai fa go"...etc...quite nice some of them!
圖檔

圖檔
electrical dancing teddies...they were funny....grooving...shaking their ting

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
Bar Street and finally back to hotel to rest........what a day!!!

xx

週一 5月 14, 2007 3:41 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Nice Picture The Food Look So Delicious

週一 5月 14, 2007 4:32 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 5:33 pm
文章: 3146
來自: Space Panda Team, 003
引用回覆
文章 
cool, u got to go to the Forbidden City. i've only seen it on tv too
haha, u should tell me how to contact that tour guide so that when i go there he can carry all my stuff.
cute olympic mascots! a few days ago my dad's uncle from China sent them to my family and i chose the panda one for the Space Panda Team!! :D
they are called Bèibei 貝貝(blue swan), Jingjing 晶晶(black panda), Huānhuan歡歡(red fire), Yingying迎迎(yellow Tibetan antelope, Nini妮妮(green swallow)

週一 5月 14, 2007 5:46 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
hih....next station is "Ding Ling" tomb.....dunno of which dynasty....my history is very poor...almost like everything else!!

Trip was short there but still enjoyed every bit.....

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

hhmmm......not sure who these are...cadets??....think they came to sight see too....but thought i'll take pics of them anyway....green uniform.....mmm...interesting...
圖檔
圖檔
1,2.....1,2.....1,2.....run....run....run

aaww......cute lil shoes innit....
圖檔

and what's with this police car....never seen a copper car like this..... :roll: ....u reckon you can run faster or the car's faster??hehe :lol:
圖檔

and....dont ask me why....but just took pic of random people....it's a culture thing...allows me to remember the different dress codes of different countries...
圖檔

that's it at ding ling.....as i was told by my tour crew (the elder ones) that it was unlucky to take pictures of the inside of the actual tomb....some superstitious thing...so i freaked out & respect to the past ancestors.....

still enjoying your tour of beijing?? hope so la......hehe

good day & night you gorgeous lot xx

週一 5月 14, 2007 7:01 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 11:22 pm
文章: 2445
來自: 中國 杭州
引用回覆
文章 
:lol:

週一 5月 14, 2007 8:57 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
hey hey it's me again...giving you guyz a little tour of beijing....not the best tour guide...but it will do for now right?!...

ok next stop is the infamous Great Wall........."man ley cherng sing"....
AMAZING....A REAL GREAT WONDER OF THE WORLD!!
...but sorry for the poor quality...as you can see it was very very foggy that day.....and man it was cold up there!!!...

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
how steep??? how uneven are the steps?? not easy to climb i tell ya!!

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

圖檔
would have been gorgeous if it was clear....it was unbelievable just how massive the great wall was and all the way across the other side.....just how did they build this??

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
ah ha....my heart jumped out just by looking at the height of this.....scary...

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

and we passed this disney look-alike building on the way back.....
圖檔
but it was closed down i think!!

sorry people....i know there are loads of photos....hope you are all patient enough to take an interest in the great china......as i say good for sight seeing.....not too keen to live there though....cant speak the language properly.....and the mannerism is very interesting...mm....so not like england / HK!!!

enjoy you all and kisses for taking an interest xxMUAHxx

週二 5月 15, 2007 2:46 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 11:05 pm
文章: 2206
引用回覆
文章 
thanks Candy for sharing!

週二 5月 15, 2007 2:52 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
soo jen 寫:
thanks Candy for sharing!

only my pleasure soo jen!!
hope you've enjoyed all this......and still more to come ga!!!
xx

週二 5月 15, 2007 3:00 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
yo yo louis & fellow fans

just some more fotos of my unforgettable trip to beijing to share with all of ya....

圖檔

圖檔
these were taken whilst we were traveling on the 'yan lik chair' (?man ridden bike, not sure what it's called but not a rickshaw)....the short journey was bumpy but had fun.....cant imagine the energy required by the cyclist!!

圖檔
圖檔
On the last day, we went to 'Tung Yan Tong' (some chinese herbal pharmacy) and was given a talk by the herbalist/doctor there......as you can see we were introduced to the chinese 'fung sap' plasters haha and bless the lady in the photo...he demonstrated the usage instructions on her...she was one of our crew and she was so sweet and cute.....me & my friend called her 'por por' and we joked around with her & kept her company :) i've just recently sent some photos back to her...kept her waiting woopsss....

圖檔

圖檔
we were all relaxing at the massage parlour (solely therapeutic massage)......it felt good and released some tension off my feet!

*photos like these proper take me back to those moments....which i treasure greatly....i can laugh looking back at them.... :D

圖檔
bye bye beijing.....

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MY TIME THERE....I FELT A SENSE OF IMPORTANCE TO VISIT BEIJING AS BEING CHINESE MYSELF...AND TO VISIT THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA....THE WORLD'S LARGEST MAN-MADE STRUCTURE....HOW COULD I EVER MISS!!....I WILL WORK HARD TO WORK MY WAY ROUND CHINA AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE WORLD.....THERE ARE JUST TOO MUCH OUT THERE....THE TAJ MAHAL, PYRAMIDS, SOUTH AFRICA, ASIA, USA, EUROPE, ANTARCTICA, ARCTIC......& OUT OF THIS WORLD- THE MOON AND MARS...HAHA....LUV EXPERIENCING DIFFERENT CULTURES.....EXTENDING MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE!!

hope you all had a pleasurable time viewing this.....may your goals & dreams be realised!!
xx

週四 5月 17, 2007 8:08 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Very Nice Pix Thanks For Sharing !!!!!!

週四 5月 17, 2007 10:27 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週五 4月 15, 2011 11:51 am
文章: 63
來自: 扬州
引用回覆
文章 Re: darth vader
西域的确好神秘,我看孟非自传写他九几年去新疆的那些见闻,真的好有意思,不过他去的时候那里还没有被开发,现在变成旅游胜地了他都不敢去了,怕破坏了美好的记忆。我嘛,有时候也会看看有关的纪录片,如果真有机会去体验一下也不错。
kootinlok 寫:
多謝你的分享,北京是我國的首都,
悠長的歷史見證就在這裡,
相反地我也有興趣到絲綢之路的酒泉和敦煌,
因為這兩個地方給人神秘的感覺,
很難想像這兩個遺跡是當時很繁榮的地方,
每個時代都有不同的盛世地方,
在電視我已看過幾遍的旅遊特輯,
希望自己有機會到這裡逛一逛,
找一找那個當中的奧秘!

週一 2月 27, 2012 9:30 pm
個人資料