Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週日 4月 28, 2024 1:50 pm

發表新文章 這個主題已被鎖定,您不能編輯或回覆這個主題。  [ 110 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1 ... 45678
 徵詢大家的意見 - Darth Vader 
發表人 內容
文章 
补充:
现在虽然是太平盛世,但依然需要英雄的存在,英雄=正义。我心目中的英雄是当人们需要他们的时候,他就挺身而出,但大部分时候他们是隐藏在人群中过正常生活的。他们有可能是专业人士,或者是出卖劳力的工人,或者是家庭妇女,甚至是蛊或仔,总之他们侠骨柔心。

週一 2月 05, 2007 3:18 pm
文章 zwwas@sohu.com
HELLO KITTY 和麦兜也不错哦!

週二 2月 06, 2007 1:44 am
文章 Hero characters...
Hmmm... there're couple of them inside my memory, but the following characters really inspired me : Peopye The Sailor Man (大力水手) / Doraemon (小叮噹) / Ultraman (咸旦超人)。 But then... to me, both 老夫子 (and his gang) & Jackie Chan (成龙大哥) are those Chinese Heroes also!!

英雄感在新一代有可給你靈感和感覺呢?
If you're to ask me what's the feeling I have on those new age hero characters, hmmm... I seldom watch movies though (especially those cartoons or animations), so I'm afraid I can only tell you my one and only hero character would be - Jackie Chan (成龙大哥)! I suppose Jackie had released his own animation movies/dramas/computer games...etc, if I'm not mistaken!

I love to watch his movies, not only I can watch his martial arts (with some humourus acts) & pretty actresses, but at the same time he also trying to give the audience some thoughts (pretty touching also)! Another words, he like to bring us some messages through his movies. Usually inside his movie, he will be one of the heroes who likes to teach his opponents to be good!

As for 老夫子 & the gang... I would say this 老夫子 is pretty similar to Mr Bean (Englishman)! 老夫子 sometimes are pretty smart, he & his gang sometimes can come out with some funny ideas. Although Mr Bean's ideas are still the most creative ones, but 老夫子 & gang did acted like heroes in their movies/漫画...etc. So perhaps I should say, the author 王泽 can really makes 老夫子 & gang to be the Eastern Heroes!

Ultraman (咸旦超人)... I like their never give up spirit! Ultramen will usually fight against those monsters until they're running out of time, and yet they still continue to carry out their duties to protect everyone!

Doraemon (小叮噹) is like the Eastern Einstein! Haha! Cause he can create lots of new useful products & came out a lots new technologies! His products, however, will usually be destroyed by 大雄 in the end!! :P

Peopye The Sailor Man (大力水手), poor guy... always got beaten by the big fat guy!! Haha! But the idea of gaining power by consuming spinich really unique.

Well, that's all I have, DV!

Cheers,
eDee

週二 2月 06, 2007 2:36 am
文章 
ASTRO BOY :P :twisted:http://tvcity.tvb.com/special/astro_boy/main/index.html

週三 2月 07, 2007 1:37 pm
文章 
看到這個題目 我只想到一件事

小時候看英雄片時 英雄都是萬能的 力量強大無人能比 等等的

可是像現在的電影裡英雄都不再是萬能的........

像我看完了spiderman 2後........