Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週三 5月 01, 2024 1:38 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 25 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12
 看看我的仙人掌 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
kootinlok 寫:
你的仙人掌好特別呀!是你自己種的?好可愛呀!
還有其他植物嗎?真的是非常好的照片。
我會給你九十分。but minus九十五分, 品點解,
因為相後的烈酒, 不健康的飲料
哈哈

so she has -5 then
haha

He made me sad..joking only..I had lot of beautiful flowers too and all planted by me.one day I am going to present to him one of my beautiful plant..

週四 1月 11, 2007 4:41 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
kootinlok 寫:
你的仙人掌好特別呀!是你自己種的?好可愛呀!
還有其他植物嗎?真的是非常好的照片。
因為相後的烈酒, 不健康的飲料
哈哈

yeah, Drinking is very very bad, L.J. Tan, you are a doctor, you should know more than that.... ! :shock:

Ofcourse I know the risk..but once in a blue moon is alright, not daily...look like I have to give all those away...

週四 1月 11, 2007 4:43 am
引用回覆
文章 
L.J.Tan 寫:
Laifun 寫:
kootinlok 寫:
你的仙人掌好特別呀!是你自己種的?好可愛呀!
還有其他植物嗎?真的是非常好的照片。
因為相後的烈酒, 不健康的飲料
哈哈

so she has -5 then
haha

He made me sad..joking only..I had lot of beautiful flowers too and all planted by me.one day I am going to present to him one of my beautiful plant..

I grow plants in garden
but never bother to water or fertilise them
I recently bought a mini cactus which flowers a few months ago
And I am trying to look after it very nicely and water it at the right time

I need to spend more time looking after plants
they take in CO² and give out O²

週四 1月 11, 2007 4:46 am
引用回覆
文章 
L.J.Tan 寫:
babe 寫:
kootinlok 寫:
你的仙人掌好特別呀!是你自己種的?好可愛呀!
還有其他植物嗎?真的是非常好的照片。
因為相後的烈酒, 不健康的飲料
哈哈

yeah, Drinking is very very bad, L.J. Tan, you are a doctor, you should know more than that.... ! :shock:

Ofcourse I know the risk..but once in a blue moon is alright, not daily...look like I have to give all those away...

Yeah, as long u don't drink regularly it's ok
I personally don't like drinking

週四 1月 11, 2007 4:47 am
引用回覆
文章 
I must say, I had my crazy days when in college, partying with friends, but now I don't drink anymore, afterall, I dislike the taste. Clubbing and drinking is out of my diary for years.

週四 1月 11, 2007 4:55 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
I must say, I had my crazy days when in college, partying with friends, but now I don't drink anymore, afterall, I dislike the taste. Clubbing and drinking is out of my diary for years.

I am not a heavy drinker...only when I my friends drop by once a year to celerate my birthday with me or when I meet-up with good friends in Oversea I will drink but only Gin Tonic with ice that all...I am very carefull don't worry..but I love dancing most..

週四 1月 11, 2007 5:00 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:

I don't like the taste too
Sometimes I don't know why people like alcohol because it doesn't taste very nice

週四 1月 11, 2007 5:00 am
引用回覆
文章 
Tomorrow must get a new pair of lens...very difficult to see now...who should I charge the bill too ??? Maybe to DV...must get a courier service to sent it to outer space..haaa..haa

週四 1月 11, 2007 5:05 am
引用回覆
文章 
L.J.Tan 寫:
Tomorrow must get a new pair of lens...very difficult to see now...who should I charge the bill too ??? Maybe to DV...must get a courier service to sent it to outer space..haaa..haa

Haha
Do u wear contact lens or glasses?
I used to wear glasses for one year when I was young for reading
but I don't need them now

週四 1月 11, 2007 5:08 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
L.J.Tan 寫:

Haha
Do u wear contact lens or glasses?
I used to wear glasses for one year when I was young for reading
but I don't need them now

I used both..when travelling on air and in hospital while working I used glasses..when going out to see handsome man I wear lens...haaa..haaa..

週四 1月 11, 2007 5:19 am
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 25 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載