Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週二 4月 30, 2024 9:52 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 495 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1 ... 2930313233
 Catch me if u can start now 可以的來捉我(開始) 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
na, I don't think Louiis will be so mean to you.

Babe, I really don't know..maybe I could had offened him in some ways or someone is no happy having me around, so started using my nick name to black list me. Anyway doesn't matter, if I am not welcome here no big deal..I can leave just as freely as I came.

You can mail me ok then I can arrange to meet-up with you in Hong Kong, as I'll be there on holiday. I had change my mind and won't be attending the reuion dinner, but we can still meet up ok.

週二 1月 09, 2007 10:53 pm
引用回覆
文章 
我们個個子都是古蕃别吵架

週二 1月 09, 2007 10:56 pm
引用回覆
文章 
l.J.Tan 寫:
babe 寫:

Babe, I really don't know..maybe I could had offened him in some ways or someone is no happy having me around, so started using my nick name to black list me. Anyway doesn't matter, if I am not welcome here no big deal..I can leave just as freely as I came.

You can mail me ok then I can arrange to meet-up with you in Hong Kong, as I'll be there on holiday. I had change my mind and won't be attending the reuion dinner, but we can still meet up ok.

Hi LJ, let's wait and see if your name does appear again without you really using it... If you have mentioned that you are getting annoyed, then maybe that someone might stop what he had done. It will not be the same without our Twinkling Star.

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:00 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Snow Darcy 寫:
l.J.Tan 寫:
babe 寫:

Hi LJ, let's wait and see if your name does appear again without you really using it... If you have mentioned that you are getting annoyed, then maybe that someone might stop what he had done. It will not be the same without our Twinkling Star.

Thank-you so much, but it really hurts my feeling very deeply...all I ever wanted was to meet up with you all wonderful peoples for chatting but it look like I had been rob of this chances. Sometimes when you do good and peoples doesn't appreciate all your doing, then is pointless to carry on. There is always a better place somewhere else. Been nice knowing all you wonderful guys, take care.

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:11 pm
引用回覆
文章 
L.J.Tan 寫:
Snow Darcy 寫:
l.J.Tan 寫:
babe 寫:

Thank-you so much, but it really hurts my feeling very deeply...all I ever wanted was to meet up with you all wonderful peoples for chatting but it look like I had been rob of this chances. Sometimes when you do good and peoples doesn't appreciate all your doing, then is pointless to carry on. There is always a better place somewhere else. Been nice knowing all you wonderful guys, take care.

Twinkling star, please allow me to keep calling you TS, you are the only Twinkling star here, nobody can replace you. PLease don't leave, we have just meet. Please, pretty please.
I think that person was playing with you only, he/she may notice that you have been using a few call names and thus messed with your name a little bit. Or maybe he/she just like your name only. BTW, that someone no longer is using your name, I think you should reclaim youCall name--Twinkling Star back.

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:29 pm
引用回覆
文章 
sorry, the person above was me, BABE

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:30 pm
引用回覆
文章 
nane 寫:
L.J.Tan 寫:
Snow Darcy 寫:
l.J.Tan 寫:
babe 寫:

Twinkling star, please allow me to keep calling you TS, you are the only Twinkling star here, nobody can replace you. PLease don't leave, we have just meet. Please, pretty please.
I think that person was playing with you only, he/she may notice that you have been using a few call names and thus messed with your name a little bit. Or maybe he/she just like your name only. BTW, that someone no longer is using your name, I think you should reclaim youCall name--Twinkling Star back.

Yes, Sweetie...I am still hanging around but it really pains my heart so strongly. I had been getting so attached to you, Laifun, Cry and Snow Darcy this past few nights then I found it heart breaking to have to part with all of you. Well ! let make full use of tonight for a heart to heart chatting ok..I be hanging on till that game is over so that we can resume our private session that is if you all still wish to carry on ok. Let me know please..awaiting for your respone.

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:39 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling star, good to know that you are back, it's very exciting over there, everyone is betting in the lst minutes. I'll be there for a bit more, will resoom to the private chat when the game is over, please wait for me, ok?

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:43 pm
引用回覆
文章 
support you come back

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:46 pm
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Twinkling star, good to know that you are back, it's very exciting over there, everyone is betting in the lst minutes. I'll be there for a bit more, will resoom to the private chat when the game is over, please wait for me, ok?

Take your time Sweetie...I be hanging around ..

週二 1月 09, 2007 11:46 pm
引用回覆
文章 
sweetie, are you there? are you alright?

週三 1月 10, 2007 12:25 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
sweetie, are you there? are you alright?

Yes, honey...I'm still breathing haa..haa...talking about it where's Laifun ? I think we should stick back to this forum as de other forum is for the Big Man to ask questions..agree?

週三 1月 10, 2007 12:31 am
引用回覆
文章 
TS, I started a new threat.

週三 1月 10, 2007 12:38 am
引用回覆
文章 
1/ 每日將我放在最後 --->依然古我
2/小時候俊俏的面孔 ----->
4/第一次的接觸---->

haha ...
估唔倒呀