Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週日 4月 28, 2024 9:00 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 53 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234  下一頁
 古夫人,怎么办? 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
勤 寫:
你當我係mud, 你地D芙文人係壞人

:shock: 你好無禮貌

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:29 am
引用回覆
文章 
我地不是壞人,中文差D姐,都係中國人啊!

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:30 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun and Babe...you too know chinese better then me ok..pls explain what he said..I am getting so damn worried ..if I am not mistaken..he said he's in pain right ?

Help me sweetie..I am getting very nervous ..

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:30 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Laifun and Babe...you too know chinese better then me ok..pls explain what he said..I am getting so damn worried ..if I am not mistaken..he said he's in pain right ?

no, he/she is not in pain, he said "who do you think I am? you guys who type in English are not good people", he/she is playing with us, no worries.

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:32 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

no, he/she is not in pain, he said "who do you think I am? you guys who type in English are not good people", he/she is playing with us, no worries.

lol that person is weird

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:35 am
引用回覆
文章 
Hey ! damnit..if you are not Louis..stop all this rubbish...you make me very nervous you know...if you are just a Fans we welcome you to play with us.

But never pretend you are Louis.

Even if you really are Louis...I also must scold you...you made me very scare...don't you know I being a doctor is very concern about everyone health ...STOP ! playing tricks..

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:38 am
引用回覆
文章 
ok, my chinese is not perfect, as you all know, my friend is, but she doesn't even know who Louis is, I'm going to make her watching Louis movies, because I need her to go to the reunion party with me....

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:39 am
引用回覆
文章 
cool down please, who's that make us nervous? hello would you please tell us about your need?

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:41 am
引用回覆
文章 
Cry, I think that one is just playing stupid tricks on us...forget it la ok!

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:58 am
引用回覆
文章 
糖果卡其提出古古为何只在分享区留言玩遊戏而不去古夫人信箱,而感到失望.质疑古古之前留言希望好好利用
分享区及古夫人信箱,不要则重一方的说法.分享区及古夫人信箱的用途我们善用与否也不是重点,夫人留言中亦只希望大家尽量善用它.糖果卡其是否因太投入遊戏而说出不理智的说法,我并无意见.但尊重自己与否这点
我倒觉得过份.要知道夫人所做一切的苦心,花时侯不休息为我们解答问题,把自己私人空间跟大家分享,有必要吗?
不懂珍惜不体恤也不要紧,但为何要因一时玩乐而失去理智说出一些不尊重自己的话呢!夫人也好,古小孩也好,
是伤心还是失望呢!我觉得我们每个都有责任去检讨.

神经稀稀说因为好奇古古说怕自己"焗"病这句话时,神经稀稀回帖时说"焗壕呀!焗!哈哈!
之後神经稀稀在不愉快的事发生後说她只是一时好奇"焗"这个字才开这玩笑,
但我觉得她绝对不是一时好奇开这玩笑,昨晚她在其它留言裏也是很过份的.
其中一段古古的回覆裏说他觉得这段笑话很好,将来有机会把这笑话用在他参与的电影上,
神经稀稀回帖时却说你是演"佛"还是"我". 当大家说到买数码相机很高兴时,她竟抛下不俏一句
"你们在買广告呀!"
整体上神经稀稀说对不起时提到自己只是好奇的说法并没有悔意,她只为"焗"病这句话而歉疚,
她有没有想过其他人是看见她的所作所为呢!不要问我为何还提起这不快的事,我只觉得一个不是诚心道歉的人
值得大家为她而掩蔽良心吗?我觉得大家只希望夫人快些忘记此事而跟我们聊天,而不去提起这事.但我们如果不监管及自制一切不负责任的行为,可以吗?事不关己为何要惩罚大家,这想法自私吗?这个天地我们不自律不保护它,这种事将来一定会再发生,这样还算事不关己吗?

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:01 am
引用回覆
文章 
My chinese is not so good..but I agreed with what you said...peoples should never speak badly of others , worst of all is to make other peoples worried as all of us are here to support Louis..so I hope everyone stop playing tricks on each others and repect each other.

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:12 am
引用回覆
文章 
自由是無價的,自律是高尚,尊重別人是必要的。這些成年人必須守的事大家當然知道。但電腦後面的不一定是成人啊!可能只是小孩子。那就給他們一次機會。我們的關心及愛護古仔一定知道,他不想再提的事,我們也不想再說。明天會更好!
對不起我的中文不是很好己盡力,希望大家開心過每一天:

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:54 am
引用回覆
文章 
自由是無價的,自律是高尚,尊重別人是必要的。這些成年人必須守的事大家當然知道。但電腦後面的不一定是成人啊!可能只是小孩子。那就給他們一次機會。我們的關心及愛護古仔一定知道,他不想再提的事,我們也不想再說。明天會更好!
對不起我的中文不是很好己盡力,希望大家開心過每一天

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:55 am
引用回覆
文章 
I agreed with you sweetie...I don't believe it's the work of children...which child will stay up so late just to pull our legs...doen't make sense.

週二 1月 09, 2007 5:00 am
引用回覆
文章 
勤仔 寫:
我晚晚聽到D聲音, 我唔知點算好

勤仔!!! 你見點嗎? 你冇事呀嗎??
你晚晚聽到果啲係咩聲音嚟嘎?
唔駛驚,有可能係你聽錯咗
試下睡前聽音樂,放松下自己,唔好亂惗嘢!
我哋大家都好關心你嘎! 希望你冇事!!! :)

週二 1月 09, 2007 8:23 am
顯示文章 :  排序