Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週日 4月 28, 2024 2:22 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 75 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁
 Game discussion 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
Hey ! Sweeties...who ever that fellow is ...I am getting pissed off with he/she...how can people be so cruel to play such a stupid tricks....now both my hands are trembling like hell you know.

Af Fei is the Fansclub leader .

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:48 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Hey ! Sweeties...who ever that fellow is ...I am getting pissed off with he/she...how can people be so cruel to play such a stupid tricks....now both my hands are trembling like hell you know.

I don't know ah fei is the fanclub leader. I've never been to any club activities.

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:51 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:

me too
i dont think its louis

my internet keeps on disconnecting, very annoying :evil:

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:53 am
引用回覆
文章 
hey sweeties, do you think Louis may already went to bed, will wake up early tomorrow and continue the game instead? I suspect that he may have day-off tomorrow and so he set the game's over by tomorrow midnight.

週二 1月 09, 2007 3:54 am
引用回覆
文章 
引言回覆:
babe 發表於: 2007-01-09 3:54 am 文章主題:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sweeties, do you think Louis may already went to bed, will wake up early tomorrow and continue the game instead? I suspect that he may have day-off tomorrow and so he set the game's over by tomorrow midnight

I had that feeling too as tomorrow he have sth on..morever he may be very tired and retire to bed..Laifun are you still on..or how ?

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:01 am
引用回覆
文章 
i don't think so, the blog is being updated! dear sister go to take a look.

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:10 am
引用回覆
文章 
You are right Cry...but still I think he may not want to play the game as I don't see him coming in so far. Shall we wait any longer ?

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:22 am
引用回覆
文章 
Hey ! where have everyone gone...quick reply to me, don't leave me alone here I am getting scare. Please quickly report to me....

Laifun, Babe and Cry..where are all of you..come back here..I am all alone...please come back..

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:27 am
引用回覆
文章 
'm back

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:33 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Hey ! where have everyone gone...quick reply to me, don't leave me alone here I am getting scare. Please quickly report to me....

Laifun, Babe and Cry..where are all of you..come back here..I am all alone...please come back..

don't worry, i'm here~~
but i hv to go to my classes soon, u hv to find Laifun to stay with u

i think that guy still here watching us see what's his next step......

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:34 am
引用回覆
文章 
Come back quick..why all of you run away without telling me...I die la...if suddendly Lk come in I don't know what to say...come back..come back...I am SCARE....

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:34 am
引用回覆
文章 
Don't be scared baby, I'm here, I just went to the kitchen and made a sandwish, I forgot my dinner completely... no wonder my tummy was complaining.

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:38 am
引用回覆
文章 
Thanks God you people are back...I was getting very worry that all of us leave me alone to die here...please promise me if you all want to stop the game ok...I don't want to be alone..afraid after LK come in and scold me...

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:38 am
引用回覆
文章 
Ok may I make a suggestion ? Now that all four of us are team members, can each one of us leave me a contact e-mail address?

I will enclose mine here first ok:

lynda_juliana @hotmail.com

All of you are welcome to contact me anytime...beside meeting up here in LK's blog ok.

週二 1月 09, 2007 4:43 am
引用回覆
文章 
Babe, Cry...I think Laifun lost her internet connections...so should we carry on or call it a night..I don't think he be coming in...maybe still unhappy la....give me a reply soon ok..

週二 1月 09, 2007 5:03 am
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 75 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載