Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週日 4月 28, 2024 8:12 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 
 Louis, I am very sorry about the reunion dinner food.... 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 Louis, I am very sorry about the reunion dinner food....
Hi Louis,

Just returned home from HK...heard that you were busy filming in coldness....take care ya!

Very glad to see you again at reunion dinner and I enjoyed your video very much, laughing all the way after our cooking competition (didn't manage to watch the earlier part)!! Well done!!

In fact, our Spore Cooking group had been practising every week since the first week of Jan (I believe other groups had been working hard on that too). As I don't understand Cantonese, I got to understand that you mentioned about the coldness and hotness of the herbal spaghetti. I had tried my best to keep it warm but it just turned cold under the aircon when you were tasting it and moreover, we were only given one stove (ours was a set meal) and the time was too short for me to heat up more.......and I added slightly more chili to spice up the spaghetti, didn't know you can't take a bit spicy......and I saw you drinking the Pepsi, felt so guilty... I hope the chicken roll was ok for you....heard that you took 2 pieces then, glad that your friends took them too... but still I feel very sorry about it!!

As I told you (during our individual photo taking session) on the 3 types of vege we used - Basil, Marjoram and French Tarragon. As some pasta always tend to use creamy or tomato sauce, we decided to use herbs to make the spg and no deep fried (added good honey, pepper and chinese wine) for the chicken roll as our idea is to allow you to eat healthy and balanced food.

Anyway, we had tried our best with the minimum space, utensils, time given, restrictions for this cooking competition. I hope you had somehow enjoyed our Spore group's food:)

Thanks for your idea as it has got me very interested in cooking now!! It will be great if your mum could be around to give us her comments. One thing to say: Our Mums are the BEST in cooking!! My mum is super creative in her dishes......hmm, Mummy, I love you!!

Lastly, we will support Ah Fai!! Good cheer!!

Regards,
Jacquelyn
(Spore Fan)

週一 1月 29, 2007 3:16 am
引用回覆
文章 
hi jacq,

you did well!!! is not the result that make us proud but the team spirit & effort that i would appreciate. well done to the s'pore team. cheer....

週一 1月 29, 2007 2:12 pm
引用回覆
文章 good job gals!
yeah, Jacq and Jen,

it was good to have the opportunity to get to know each of you a bit better by doing something together, even though i was not able to join in your practice sessions. But the coming together to get the dishes ready was fun. :P I am thankful for this was my first time at such a gathering. Great job, singapore team!

週一 1月 29, 2007 8:19 pm
引用回覆
文章 oops
oops! that was me. hee hee.

週一 1月 29, 2007 8:19 pm
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋: