Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週六 4月 27, 2024 10:25 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 24 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁
 毕业前的烦恼 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 毕业前的烦恼
古仔,
我的大学生活就快结束了,面临的压力好大!现在想找一份自己满意的工作真的好难!!我没有信心步入这个社会,于是我选择了继续学习,希望自己能够考取一所更好的大学继续深造,不知道自己的选择是对是错?自己是在逃避这个社会吗?很困惑!古仔能够给我一些建议吗?waiting for your reply!!

週一 12月 18, 2006 11:47 am
引用回覆
文章 
首先,我都話0左我係一個失敗0既過來人,不過呢,三人行必有我師,即使是失敗的人...我就講俾妳聽下..大學畢業後,我決定不再念下去,這也是很困難的抉擇,因為我們家族,我認識的大部分人都是研究所以上的學歷,而且,台灣,或者說世界大多國家,大學生都只算是基本條件了,一定要更上層樓才有競爭力.從小到大,我都跟隨大家的腳步,一路念上去,天經地義,但,上了大學,常聽教授講研究所的上課方式,課程內容,我真的覺得那是更加鑽研一門學問,應該要很有興趣才去念,才會有意義.而我,說真的不很喜歡念教科書,我想像不出自己能完成最後的論文...於是,我決定就出去工作吧.
畢業前幾個月我已開始瘋狂找工作,碰了很多壁,後來很感謝第一個老闆用我這個新人,工作四個月,因母生病必須辭職照顧她,接著在那一年多中,我唯有聽從父母之命,改走另一條路,捨棄興趣,選擇安穩之路,換句話說,必須以考試的方試求得工作,沒想到,又要念書了,而且完全不是我本科...念著念著是念出點概念,要應付考試就完全不行.而最新進展是,我誤打誤撞有了一個短期安穩的工作機會,我打算先做著,並一邊準備其他就業考試,希望這次能成功.
畢業快兩年,我人生工作觀重大的改變是,工作不一定剛巧能是興趣,必須面對現實,因此,我選擇的是,讓父母安心,但,下班後我追求完全屬於我的時間,做我想做的事.
就我的經驗,在台灣,工作真的不好找,也不是沒有,現在興起很多服務業,也是個機會,但我實在不太會說話,推銷...
朋友,我想,念書絕對是繼續的投資,實質上是增加競爭力,而且,既然妳好似對未來仲有d茫然,咁就再多俾自己兩年時間,邊再拿學位,邊認真思考規劃,兩年後最好就別再問這個問題了,妳應該做好選擇,準備出發了.社會不是那麼恐怖,我相信它有一定的陷阱,有少部分壞人,不過,還是要看妳本人的態度,也能走出屬於妳的一片天.咱們偉大的DV年輕時也曾做過不少工作,最後終究找到適合自己的路,也付出過一番努力,如今也算闖出名堂,加油吧!希望妳記起起前人(之係我)0既教訓,順利如意! ^^

週四 1月 25, 2007 9:34 am
引用回覆
文章 Go for those lines which suit your interest
行行出壮元, Crystal.

Well... I remember during my school days, I'm weak in studies. After I sat for my GCE 'N' level (we called it as SRP in Malaysia), before I obtained the results, I thought I'm going to fail the exams already. I was thinking to start working at the age of 17, but I was wondering what can I do as my body also pretty weak (very thin guy). But thank God, I managed to go through GCE 'N' level.

I was then continue with my GCE 'O' level studies (known as SPM in Malaysia), but again... my results wasn't that conviencing either! And there isn't any choice for me to chose, either Arts stream or Science stream or Commerce, my 'N' level results only allowed me to continue with Arts stream.

Thank God again, I managed to pass it. Once I've obtained my GCE 'O' level results, I tried to look for jobs, and again... there isn't much choice for me - no certs & no working experience - only one piece of "tissue paper" which is the GCE 'O' level cert. The first two jobs were on part time basis, one of them was working as a restuarant crew in Mc Donald's.

When I was working in M 记, I came across one job offer in Singapore advertised on a Malaysian news paper. I went through the interview in M'sia and got the job offer, it was a QC Inspector job in a Japanese factory over here in S'pore.

Guess what!? The day when I took a train to S'pore, I have no money at all, and I dare not to ask my family for money - it's kinda... shameful to do this! What I did was, I asked my friend to lend me RM10 (it's equivalent to about SGD$7 at the exchange rate 1.40++ in year 1990), then I received SGD$200 relocation allowance from the company. And the friend who lent me RM10 died years later in a car accident over here in S'pore, but I paid him back the RM10 few months after I've started my new job here.

During the first few years in S'pore, I took my Diploma in part time basis (full time work + part time course). Before I took up my part time course, I really don't know what should I take and what's my interest!! I was really in big doubt!

Usually whenever I'm in trouble, I will consult my eldest sister. But I just didn't share with her during those days when I lost my way, probably I don't want to let her worry about me. I don't know accounting, I don't know computing, I just an useless guy! I am really lost!! At the end, I saw the trends where many people go into IT line, and I also lack of skills/experiences in other fields! So I told myself, why not follow the trends and go into IT line!!??

And that's the first breakthrough for myself, since then I'm in IT line until now!

Although it's pretty tough for me to take up the challange in the initial phase, but I managed to survive after a period of time.

WOW!! I've been talking rubbish now!! Hehee... Hope you didn't fall asleep while reading my message. :P

I can hardly understand your situation now, and hey... have you made any decision so far? I think you posted your message sometime back.

Just like what 失敗的過來人 have advised "...不過,還是要看妳本人的態度,也能走出屬於妳的一片天...", our attitude play a part too.

Hmmm... let's put it this way... perhaps I would like to ask you something, please read on - ya (or maybe you may take a break before continue to read my suggestions) :wink: ....

First of all, are you able to continue to further your studies? I mean do you have the budget to further on? If so, perhaps you should take up any study which suit your interest. If you're strong in accounting, go for those accountancy courses. If you're interested on IT line, go for those computing / business computing courses. Set a goal for yourself, how long you want to complete your studies before you start your first job!

However, if you don't have enough budget at the moment, perhaps you should take up a job offer, try to gain some working experiences from it. And when you've saved enough money, you can either take up a Full Time course or Part Time course. Again... try to find those courses which suit your interest the most!

Although INTEREST is not the main issue, 猪肉佬 didn't like to kill a pig nor selling porks in a wet market either (smelly environment), but they need to earn for a living that's why they take up the challange. Nevertheless, if you're able to study further, then try to study those you're interested in.

Secondly, have you ever dreamt of something? As a little boy, I ever dreamt of becoming a lawyer, but my dad's wish on me was to become a pilot! But at the end, I ended up in IT line! Hahaa... :P

If your dream is still there and you wish to succeed it, go ahead and challange yourself, set a goal for your dream! But again... that is only if you have budget for it, otherwise you still need to work & save some money before you can succeed your dream!

The bottom line is, no matter what kind of job you going to work in the future, Attitude / Interest play some parts! As long as it wasn't an illegal job which go against the rules, we should give ourselves a chance! 行行出壮元!

加油哦,Crystal! All the best to you. :wink:

Cheers,
eDee

週五 1月 26, 2007 1:01 am
引用回覆
文章 thank you
很抱歉,现在才看到。很感谢你们的建议,thank you very much!
i think i have a goal in my heart now and will make my dream come true!! waiting for my good news,fighting!!!!! :D :D
i am very happy to receive two suggestions in chinese and english!我会加油的!!!

週五 1月 26, 2007 6:35 pm
引用回覆
文章 
再过一年我就要面临和你一样的问题了!!!!
哎`````人生呀!!!!!

週五 1月 26, 2007 6:44 pm
引用回覆
文章 
哇,加油啊

我好似明年才要面对这个问题,好似现在都要开始打算下了哈哈!

週五 1月 26, 2007 7:26 pm
引用回覆
文章 唉! 那些 junk messages...
真的太无聊了! 下午来了 Tyler, 刚刚又来了一个 Emma!

他们真的是超无聊了! :x

週五 1月 26, 2007 11:31 pm
引用回覆
文章 
To crystal

我不覺得你是在逃避,繼續學習反而需要一種勇氣!!!
我希望你可以好好珍惜School Time,先不要想太多!!!
當然,每個人都會步入社會,nobody can escape~~
加油!!!作戰!!!

週二 1月 30, 2007 4:50 pm
引用回覆
文章 
请注意骇客又来了!!!DV大人!!阿辉!!救命哪!!

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:18 am
引用回覆
文章 
咦?闪的好快!刚发完贴就被删了??真速战速决!!佩服!!

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:20 am
引用回覆
文章 
小 稀~ 寫:
咦?闪的好快!刚发完贴就被删了??真速战速决!!佩服!!

古仔跟阿 辉的效率 是一流 的!! :lol: :wink:

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:25 am
引用回覆
文章 
看出来了!DV大人和他的左右使真是明察秋毫!!不愧是DV大人,难怪天天胜利,原来身经百战,三更半夜还出来捉骇客!!

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:36 am
引用回覆
文章 
小 稀~ 寫:
看出来了!DV大人和他的左右使真是明察秋毫!!不愧是DV大人,难怪天天胜利,原来身经百战,三更半夜还出来捉骇客!!

DV身手敏捷 ,捉骇客的功夫 可是 一流的 !! :lol: :lol: 阿罗会帮忙 他找出骇客的踪影 !! :lol: :lol:

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:39 am
引用回覆
文章 
怎么看都觉得阿LO长得好懒。。。性格比MR.COOL还MR.COOL,会有心情捉骇客吗??整天想着怎么保护他的波才像真的!!我觉得是阿辉帮手捉的吧!!

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:45 am
引用回覆
文章 
小 稀~ 寫:
怎么看都觉得阿LO长得好懒。。。性格比MR.COOL还MR.COOL,会有心情捉骇客吗??整天想着怎么保护他的波才像真的!!我觉得是阿辉帮手捉的吧!!

吾可以 甘讲阿罗架,阿罗会生气 的啊!! :lol: :lol: 等下它不借 你玩它的 波波!! :lol: :lol:

週三 1月 31, 2007 3:48 am
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 24 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載