Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週三 5月 01, 2024 11:07 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 15 篇文章 ] 
 Louis, can you please share with us...? 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 Louis, can you please share with us...?
Hi Louis,

不知古仔最喜歡吃的。。。

(1)西餐有那道菜?
(2)中餐呢?
(3)新加坡食品呢?
(4)還有其他國家和藉貫呢?

有什麼食品吃後會令你有所敏感或不適的呢?

好盼望你的回復! :? :wink:

from新加坡的素貞。

週日 12月 31, 2006 1:49 am
引用回覆
文章 Hey hey! Our plans..
Hi Soo Jen,

I will start to prepare for reunion dinner tomorrow with my friend, Jen and maybe Siew Kheng...:) Hear that you all stayed back after our karaoke session to discuss. Me too discussed and shopped at Cold Storage till 10pm....I know what to cook for my section. But turning theory to practical tomorrow....:) Anyway, we just hope to improve our 'skills' and ENJOY the process!!

Hope Louis will reply to you and we will get early tips from his preference....:)

Also hope our dear Louis will be PUNCTUAL during our cooking competition (unlike someone late at birthday party until all the leaves dropped, took out a long note and read like a studious student....) so that our food can be served warm and tasty to him!!

Or else we can bring extra ingredients such as SALT, HOT CHILI to add in........if he is late again to teach him a lesson........hahaha......just joking.... Just thinking how he will respond if he sees a fake cockroach while tasting the food, wow hahaha......maybe he will be worse than anyone of us, just joking again:) This is a way to make people learn from mistakes and remove their excuses, pokemon latecomers who with no ending excuses.....

Opps, hope he won't kill me for saying that... but everyone has to understand the importance of punctuality especially when most of us take leave, fly over to have some time with him - why leh, cos we treasure him. But time is equally precious to anyone.

Oh I am going to have late breakfast and rushing for library to get new books!! Time is precious!!

Take care, my dear friend. Awaiting for his reply to your questions too!! He may be still in the process of opening or arranging his presents....

Oh wait, you know something.....There is this parrot staying opposite my house, that always "Mummy Mummy Mummy" and this cutie can continuously say for almost whole day...faint.... Then I heard another parrot near my cousin's place calling Ah Pa.... Oh God, why owners train their pets to greet Daddy and Mummy only........but it sounds like a kid ........so cute but sounds a bit poor thing....

Oh bye.

週日 12月 31, 2006 9:17 am
引用回覆
文章 
古仔不吃牛肉,吃芝麻会敏感

週日 12月 31, 2006 12:45 pm
引用回覆
文章 
嘿嘿~~~大家看了古仔的团年饭宣言后都开始行动了啊!!!

古仔,回答下吧!!!我们都好想知道!!!

还有哦,据说你喜欢梅干菜猪肉饼???是不是真的呀??我已经学会了哦!!做给我爸爸吃,他说很好吃哦!!!!哈哈哈哈哈!!! :twisted: :twisted: :P

週日 12月 31, 2006 12:51 pm
引用回覆
文章 prize???
hi gals! oh dear…. funny but really enjoyed reading all these. :D
ok ok ok….. tomorrow set at jac’s place to start practice.

louis, what is the 1st prize of the cooking competition? take the cruise back to singapore with you ah? :wink:

週日 12月 31, 2006 3:31 pm
引用回覆
文章 wait long long ah....
Hi Jen,

Why not free SQ tickets back to Singapore? Some of us may have sea-sickness...I mean myself....

Tell you one silly joke. My mummy dislikes me eating ice-cream but you know kids are rebellious.... I suddenly got a craving just now to eat chocolate ice cream so I bought one and ate at my void deck (so that my mummy won't scold me). The wind was so strong and one of my customers happened to call me. But someone don't know how to eat...... When I reached my corridor, my neigbour of 11 years old looked at my lower lip closely...She asked me "Did you eat chocolate chip ice cream just now?..." OMG, you shld know what was on my lower lip....hahaha..... I quickly wiped away the 'evidence'....

So from this 'incident', I thought of any idea for your section.....suddenly I feel that I am getting smarter.......haha....see and chat tomorrow!

Byee...

週日 12月 31, 2006 5:22 pm
引用回覆
文章 還在等、等、等、等
古仔。。。
新的一年已開始了!昨天和一群好姐妹一起到海邊BBQ、聊天到2AM!剛剛才回到家。你的New Year's Eve又是怎麼過的呢?一回到家就立刻打開電腦,好期待你有沒答復?:( 不知你到底是看了但故意賣關子不回答?還是還未有空回答呢?
多謝Jen 和Jacqueline的留言。她們現在應該在努力吧?也感謝樓上的一些朋友試著替古仔回答。
我始終在耐心的等待古仔的回答! :twisted:

週一 1月 01, 2007 2:59 pm
引用回覆
文章 
除了牛肉和芝麻外還有什麽不能吃的呢?等待古仔的答案!

週一 1月 01, 2007 4:34 pm
引用回覆
文章 Why is Louis ignoring our question...........
Hi babes,

Just wondering why Louis Darth Vader ignored our question on cooking since he suggested about cooking competiton in the first place? Oh......why are we so excited over our menus then....... Or he wants us to guess his food preference...hmmm.......

I heard we are only given 15 mins for 3 dishes, wondering if it is really true.......how to cook main dish......perhaps our 2 other dishes can fit into this duration......

Knock knock Louis, pls reply.

週四 1月 04, 2007 10:25 pm
引用回覆
文章 
我記得古仔在《尋樂記》裡提過
他不能吃人參和燕窩?!
好像說吃了會發燒?!

週四 1月 11, 2007 9:31 am
引用回覆
文章 
我也好想知道喔!不懂他會回覆與否!?

週四 1月 11, 2007 10:22 am
引用回覆
文章 我是白羊座古毒畲蜜
OOO :o :o :o 不吃芝麻,何解啊????那豈不是不能吃香油(芝麻油)~~~也就是說不能吃火鍋哦???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
好“怪癖”的DV大人,還不能吃人參跟燕窩~~~~怎麽大家知道的這麽多???哈哈哈哈~~好厲害呀~~~還有就是......
到底DV大人,你又會做什麽吃的呀???? :roll: :roll:

週四 1月 25, 2007 9:40 am
引用回覆
文章 
DV今天在BLOG說他還是喜歡吃中餐,不如大家合力出"滿漢全席"吧!

週四 1月 25, 2007 9:47 am
引用回覆
文章 
我也不喜欢芝麻
因为一次小时候贪嘴 吃了很多黑芝麻 吐不停 以后 对 芝麻 一直有敌意~~

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:44 am
引用回覆
文章 
DV大人:
你喜欢吃什么可是大家一直关心的话题哦.好多次看到你吃"麦记",不知道是因为太匆忙,只能吃快餐呢?还是真的喜欢吃"麦记"和"肯得基"这些快餐里面的事物.要是真的喜欢?那平时都喜欢吃里面的什么东西呢?
不过还是得奉劝一句,少吃点热量和脂肪太高的事物,对身体不好!

週日 2月 04, 2007 6:22 pm
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 15 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載