Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週六 4月 27, 2024 4:30 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 85 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123456  下一頁
 古仔就係﹐Ironman 啦﹗ 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
Hi, I was on when you were there too
but the website stopped working
I had to wait ages until it worked again,
which was only until now

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:05 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
阿當(小當)寫到:
引言回覆:
你不是説
you can't use english ...

what's wrong?

怎麽????

Dear當, 我真的好tired, last night我們上網到五點。。現在眼睛都打不開。。要寫中文我就要看字典。。你想要我變盲呢。。到現在為還是分不出我自己是誰啊﹗連聽電話也說。。hello;我是 Twinkling Star哈﹗哈﹗哈﹗﹗

hehe

昨天我們都是5點才睡的啦
今天早上10點就被媽媽叫起來了

以後我會儘量用英語跟你回答的

8好意思啦

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:08 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hello Babe,

Oh ! you are so lucky..get to sleep till 4'oclock, myself very early get up already, firstly all my doggies need to go for their walk then my friends called up for lunch. My goodness I were so blur that I even asked the phone saying...yes! Twinkling Star speaking..haaa..haaa..

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:09 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Hello Babe,

Oh ! you are so lucky..get to sleep till 4'oclock, myself very early get up already, firstly all my doggies need to go for their walk then my friends called up for lunch. My goodness I were so blur that I even asked the phone saying...yes! Twinkling Star speaking..haaa..haaa..

Doggies, I love doggies!!! :D :D

I'm not much better than you. I actually went to bed 8:00am, don't ask me why.

So, how did your friend react to "yes! Twinkling Star speaking"

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:18 pm
引用回覆
文章 
阿當, 我 們 不是說好的嗎﹐你寫中文我寫英文。。你望啦﹖

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:18 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
阿當, 我 們 不是說好的嗎﹐你寫中文我寫英文。。你望啦﹖

:oops: :oops:
我失憶了

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:20 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Ooooh....they said, what Star? You still dreaming or what, now 9-30 in the morning already..what have you been doing last night , went out moonlighting with a man ahhh?
Shit that sure were horrible..now everyone of my friends thought I had a boyfriend.

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:24 pm
引用回覆
文章 
haha, you are sooooo in trouble, twinkling star...
my friend thoguht I met a guy too since I'm chatting so much online lately.

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:36 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Ooooh....they said, what Star? You still dreaming or what, now 9-30 in the morning already..what have you been doing last night , went out moonlighting with a man ahhh?
Shit that sure were horrible..now everyone of my friends thought I had a boyfriend.

我們的游戲正在進行中呢
你問我昨天晚上做什麽啊 玩游戲再 殺人哦

恭喜你 男朋友哦
呵呵

我的回答是不是 文不對題啊
有些句子單詞我都不懂的啊

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:41 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:

great!那就让他们认为吧,darth vader做boyfriend很幸福的呀 :wink:

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:42 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hey ! Babe...where are you from ? I guessed 阿當 is from China and I knew Laifun's from UK...so can you inform me where you are from ? And will you be attending the reuion dinner,阿當 you coming or not, what about Laifun ?

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:44 pm
引用回覆
文章 
阿當(小當) 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

我們的游戲正在進行中呢
你問我昨天晚上做什麽啊 玩游戲再 殺人哦

恭喜你 男朋友哦
呵呵

我的回答是不是 文不對題啊
有些句子單詞我都不懂的啊

hi ah dong, our sunny boy :)

殺人哦??? who got killed?

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:45 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Hey ! Babe...where are you from ? I guessed 阿當 is from China and I knew Laifun's from UK...so can you inform me where you are from ? And will you be attending the reuion dinner,阿當 you coming or not, what about Laifun ?

I'm from California, now staying in hong kong for holidays, visitng (bothering) my dearest friend. :)

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:48 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:

No I'm not going to the reunion dinner

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:50 pm
引用回覆
文章 
reunion dinner, sure, count me in.
Speaking of dinner, I forgot to check the fish in the oven, tonight is my turn to make dinner...

週六 1月 06, 2007 7:50 pm
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 85 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123456  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載