Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週六 4月 20, 2024 3:25 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 58 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234
 5.6級地震~來給我門 加州 的FANS祝福﹗ 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 25, 2007 11:20 am
文章: 7131
來自: Boston
引用回覆
文章 
taranti 寫:
I am a little retard... Wish everybody well in the West Coast, Obi and Fennie etc... keep coming and posting, we want to know everybody is safe... or Boston Angel keep us updated :)

Here I am~~~ the Boston Angel!!!!
i certainly will keep you guys updated. As for now, everything and everyone is fine!
so, where is your far away land??? anywhere near boston at all??? :wink:

圖檔

週六 11月 03, 2007 11:01 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
taranti 寫:
I am a little retard... Wish everybody well in the West Coast, Obi and Fennie etc... keep coming and posting, we want to know everybody is safe... or Boston Angel keep us updated :)

Come off it ! Of coz, you are NOT !! Thanks for your well wishes and kind words !! I think everyone is safe for the time being .. how are you doing in your FAR AWAY LAND ?? Yes, Boston Angel is very caring and concerned about us !! Keep it up, Angel ! Fly On High !! :wink: :wink:

OF course I have to care about my friends from here....ok, i will keep flying~~~
see me fly~~~~~~~~ :lol:

圖檔

週六 11月 03, 2007 11:03 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 10:51 pm
文章: 169
來自: USA
引用回覆
文章 
hope everyone stay safe in CA
大家都平平安安

週六 11月 03, 2007 11:22 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 17, 2007 7:31 am
文章: 1093
來自: Happy World
引用回覆
文章 
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
taranti 寫:

Come off it ! Of coz, you are NOT !! Thanks for your well wishes and kind words !! I think everyone is safe for the time being .. how are you doing in your FAR AWAY LAND ?? Yes, Boston Angel is very caring and concerned about us !! Keep it up, Angel ! Fly On High !! :wink: :wink:

OF course I have to care about my friends from here....ok, i will keep flying~~~

Is a bird ?? Is a plane ?? Its Superman ?!? Erh, no its Boston Angel !! ... :wink: :wink:

週六 11月 03, 2007 1:41 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
taranti 寫:

Is a bird ?? Is a plane ?? Its Superman ?!? Erh, no its Boston Angel !! ... :wink: :wink:

hooooooo~~~~that's right baby!!!
hey obi! I think I just passed by DV's spaceship!!!! :lol: :lol:

圖檔

週六 11月 03, 2007 1:52 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
taranti 寫:

What in space is he doing ??? hee hee... : )

週六 11月 03, 2007 1:56 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Angel4 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
taranti 寫:

What in space is he doing ??? hee hee... : )

of course he is spacing out.....hahahaha

圖檔

週六 11月 03, 2007 2:05 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
candy 寫:
yo obi

i know that ya still in 1 piece.....i wudav gone 'rock n roll' wit ya, but its a shame im more into R n B!!hehe :wink:

no seriously, take good care....and me not received update from ya today!! well i'l prob chat to ya on msn over w/end!! have a wonderful friday & fabulous w/end!!

aww....angel4 so sweet, posted in here....bless her!!

lataz, got to go work after a hard & stressful day!! fill you guyz in later as i got to go to my 2nd job la!! xx

candy, you have two jobs??? you take care of yourself, don't let the jobs stress you out and affect your health, ok? take care babe!

圖檔

週六 11月 03, 2007 11:15 pm
個人資料
古樂樂最高統帥
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 11月 24, 2006 1:52 pm
文章: 8122
引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Thanks Angel and all,

I am fine after a night or shattered nerves ... I was at a craft store and the whole store shook... Everyone froze .... lasted for about 25 seconds or so ... Surprised that no one rushed out the store .. I guess it was hard to register in our minds for a while and so everyone stay put and looked at one another .. but all in all, it was a scary experience but not my first anyway, we are in California after all !! hahaha... No one got hurt in this incident and no buildings damaged. Praise God. A lot of minor aftershocks but nothing too dramatic. Still looking over our shoulders this morning ... hee hee.. the effect of an earthquake (fear of when the next one will be here ?!? or anymore coming ?!?)

Lastly, thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers.. Deeply apprec. :lol:

Obi, how are you?
It was sound good that no one got hurt,
please take good care
and with best wishes to all California people.

週日 11月 04, 2007 1:26 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 1:11 am
文章: 33314
來自: 外太空
引用回覆
文章 
kootinlok 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Thanks Angel and all,

I am fine after a night or shattered nerves ... I was at a craft store and the whole store shook... Everyone froze .... lasted for about 25 seconds or so ... Surprised that no one rushed out the store .. I guess it was hard to register in our minds for a while and so everyone stay put and looked at one another .. but all in all, it was a scary experience but not my first anyway, we are in California after all !! hahaha... No one got hurt in this incident and no buildings damaged. Praise God. A lot of minor aftershocks but nothing too dramatic. Still looking over our shoulders this morning ... hee hee.. the effect of an earthquake (fear of when the next one will be here ?!? or anymore coming ?!?)

Obi, how are you?
please take good care

take care

週日 11月 04, 2007 1:29 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 5:20 pm
文章: 1847
來自: TW
引用回覆
文章 
圖檔

週日 11月 04, 2007 1:36 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
kootinlok 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Thanks Angel and all,

Obi, how are you?
please take good care

Howdie Louis,

We, Californians thanked you for your kind words and best wishes.

We, are still in 1 piece here..hee hee.. :lol: :lol:
Agreed that it was good that NO ONE got hurt and
happened when all Californians are awake !
Would not know what will happen if it occurs
in the middle of the night ?!?

Take care 2 and God Bless.

週日 11月 04, 2007 3:51 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Angel4 寫:
candy 寫:
yo obi

i know that ya still in 1 piece.....i wudav gone 'rock n roll' wit ya, but its a shame im more into R n B!!hehe :wink:

no seriously, take good care....and me not received update from ya today!! well i'l prob chat to ya on msn over w/end!! have a wonderful friday & fabulous w/end!!

aww....angel4 so sweet, posted in here....bless her!!

lataz, got to go work after a hard & stressful day!! fill you guyz in later as i got to go to my 2nd job la!! xx

candy, you have two jobs??? you take care of yourself, don't let the jobs stress you out and affect your health, ok? take care babe!

She will be okay, Angel, Candy's young ... I am sure she can handle even 3 ... hahahaha.. the more the merrier.. unlike Granny here, who wishes to retire but cant !! hahahaha.. : (

週日 11月 04, 2007 3:54 am
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 58 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載