Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週四 4月 18, 2024 5:49 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 17 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁
 World Most Expensive Collections! 
發表人 內容

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 2:41 am
文章: 2027
引用回覆
文章 World Most Expensive Collections!
A friend knowing well that I am one hell of a mad collector sent over this with the intention of tempting me. At first I were truly taken in by all this beauties, then one of the item caught my eyes and I ran instantly to opened up my safe to have a peep and ha..ha...look like I hit the jackpot this round.

At once I went into the web and did some searching, I got hold of the company and forward over a photo of my collected ' Pocket Watch ' hmm...waiting patiently for the reply. Wondering how much I be able to fetch from the market now...Ha..ha...

Oops before I get carry away with all my day dreaming, here are those world most beautiful things for all your viewing pleasure...

圖檔

One of the most complicated watches ever made, it also became the most expensive watch ever sold when it was hammered down for $11 million at Sotheby's. The gold pocket watch features 24 complications, (Complications are mechanical functions of the watch other than the hours, minutes and seconds.)

圖檔

Swiss company Caran d'Ache made 'La Modernista Diamonds' a pen that was sold in Harrods, London , for $265,000. Created in memory of architect Antonio Gaudi, the rhodium-coated solid silver pen has an 18-karat gold pen point and is pave-set with 5,072 diamonds and 96 half-cut rubies.

圖檔

At 47,500 pound sterling, it is the world's most expensive perfume. Indeed, the best things come in small packages. The fragrance, created by renowned British perfumer Arthur Burnham, is held in a 4 in bottle made with platinum, 24 carat gold, rubies and diamonds. Encasing the bottle is a very special box constructed by Rolls-Royce coach builders, locked with a gold and jewel-studded key. Inspired by the Rolls-Royce Phantom Six, it is called Parfum VI. Who pays pounds 47,500 for a bottle of perfume? Michael Jackson has ordered two and Mike Tyson three. Only 173 are being made.

圖檔

When fully dressed Salman Khan paraded on a red ramp displaying the most expensive tie in the world, the picture was splashed all over the globe. The tie, studded with 261 diamonds of 77 carat each and made of pure silk with 150 grams of gold, is priced at a whopping Rs 1 crore { 254﹐242-00 USD }. It is designed by Satya Paul and the Suashish Diamond group.

最後由 Twinkling Star 於 週六 11月 17, 2007 12:47 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。

週五 11月 16, 2007 6:44 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週三 9月 05, 2007 8:14 am
文章: 1813
來自: DV寶盒~^^~寶寶出品~~品質保證啦!!^^
引用回覆
文章 
I send a mail to you

您有收到嗎????

週五 11月 16, 2007 8:56 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
寶寶 寫:
I send a mail to you

您有收到嗎????

寶寶﹐我沒收到妳的 e-mail o我﹐
妳有寫错或者寄错我的e-mail address 呀﹖﹖

週六 11月 17, 2007 12:37 am
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
I been floating up in cloud nine the whole damn day, as I wait anxiously for a reply from the watch company. Aiya! just could not image what the outcome gonna be and all I can do now is to wait and wait..ha..ha..will someone please get me down from cloud nine :D :D :D

There I go again, getting crazy all over and nearly forget to share my beautiful ' Pocket Watch ' with you all...take good look at it below.

P/S:- I nearly give it away as a birthday present to a friend this October...hee..hee...now I thanks my guiding star for not doing so :lol: :lol: :lol:

圖檔

週六 11月 17, 2007 1:16 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週三 9月 05, 2007 8:14 am
文章: 1813
來自: DV寶盒~^^~寶寶出品~~品質保證啦!!^^
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
寶寶 寫:
I send a mail to you

您有收到嗎????

寶寶﹐我沒收到妳的 e-mail o我﹐
妳有寫错或者寄错我的e-mail address 呀﹖﹖

真的嗎??

其實也沒什麼啦~只是之前看到您說朋友的事~想和您聊聊而已~^^~

可能真的寄錯了~^^~

週六 11月 17, 2007 1:51 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週五 5月 18, 2007 3:36 pm
文章: 1285
來自: Canada
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling star.

talks about "luxurious"!!! You are really living on the edge of life!!

Does the company offer "lifetime" financing plan????!!!!! Even it does, I don't think I could afford these toys!!!

I heard someone said this "the difference between a man and a boy, is the price of their toys!"

You definitely a woman without a doubtl!!!

週六 11月 17, 2007 4:05 am
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling star.
[i]

Does the company offer "lifetime" financing plan????!!!!! Even it does, I don't think I could afford these toys!!!

I heard someone said this "the difference between a man and a boy, is the price of their toys!"

Hi my dear 四眼雲呢,

Ha..ha..you seem to read me thru like a book, yes I am truly living my life to the fullest now, after all we only live once sweetie. So why waste time over silly unpleasant things, just go for it and work with all our heart { just like a tough bull } and enjoy life like a princess , {thou not really one but consider oneself to be one } and without a damn worry for what may happen the next day he..he...
At times we need to act, think and perform to the fullest as everyone days are limited, so make full use while we can before time run out.

I am a strong believer in happiness and truly appreciate friendships and of course crazy like a dog for things of pure beauty. I always have an eyes for unique things which I can afford, like sporty cars, spacious house, designer perfume & handbag & lot of beautiful things which catch my crazy eyes.

Beside all this, I too have a very strong liking on peoples who processed good level of education, well manner and needless to say...' Pretty & Handsome ' just like you dear, smart and understanding toward others feeling...hmmm...thou we never meet before but I took an instant liking for you...oops! did I scare the wit out of you by being so direct with my words ??? Sure hope not la...ha..ha..nice chatting with ya and be happy always sweetie....tat-tat...

週六 11月 17, 2007 4:42 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling star.
[i]

Hi my dear 四眼雲呢,

Ha..ha..you seem to read me thru like a book, yes I am truly living my life to the fullest now, after all we only live once sweetie. So why waste time over silly unpleasant things, just go for it and work with all our heart { just like a tough bull } and enjoy life like a princess , {thou not really one but consider oneself to be one } and without a damn worry for what may happen the next day he..he...
At times we need to act, think and perform to the fullest as everyone days are limited, so make full use while we can before time run out.

I am a strong believer in happiness and truly appreciate friendships and of course crazy like a dog for things of pure beauty. I always have an eyes for unique things which I can afford, like sporty cars, spacious house, designer perfume & handbag & lot of beautiful things which catch my crazy eyes.

Beside all this, I too have a very strong liking on peoples who processed good level of education, well manner and needless to say...' Pretty & Handsome ' just like you dear, smart and understanding toward others feeling...hmmm...thou we never meet before but I took an instant liking for you...oops! did I scare the wit out of you by being so direct with my words ??? Sure hope not la...ha..ha..nice chatting with ya and be happy always sweetie....tat-tat...

Twinkling star,

Ha Ha! Why do I scare about you? You can't bite me though! :lol:

Well, you are right! Life is short & live the fullness is a very wise move!

You deserve all these good things coz you had worked hard in your education in order to gain your title & being successful in your field. I'm happy for you! It's great to know someone who has dreams to reach and have right attitude towards life. Sometimes I sighed for those people who only "wish" to be successful but not willing to pay the price.

So what's your next "target"! Go after your "handsome" boss? Ha Ha! :lol:
I remember you said you were interested in the new Merzedes (no steering wheel one). That is a really cool looking car!

nice talking to you!

週六 11月 17, 2007 5:06 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling star.
[i]

Hi my dear 四眼雲呢,

Twinkling star,

You deserve all these good things coz you had worked hard in your education in order to gain your title & being successful in your field. I'm happy for you! It's great to know someone who has dreams to reach and have right attitude towards life. Sometimes I sighed for those people who only "wish" to be successful but not willing to pay the price.

I remember you said you were interested in the new Merzedes (no steering wheel one). That is a really cool looking car!

nice talking to you!

Hello Sweetie....my next target..hmmm..maybe hunt down my dream man la...high time to act already. My handsome Boss really not bad except 是鬼老囉﹐如果是中國人就非常好啊﹗

My Car already order la...but need to wait because I wanted a black colour lor..but I will go back to Germany coming January to test drive the showroom car first..cannot wait la..must drive first even though its only a show car... :lol: :lol: :lol:

週六 11月 17, 2007 5:23 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling star.
[i]

Hi my dear 四眼雲呢,

Twinkling star,

nice talking to you!

Hello Sweetie....my next target..hmmm..maybe hunt down my dream man la...high time to act already. My handsome Boss really not bad except 是鬼老囉﹐如果是中國人就非常好啊﹗

My Car already order la...but need to wait because I wanted a black colour lor..but I will go back to Germany coming January to test drive the showroom car first..cannot wait la..must drive first even though its only a show car... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"My handsome Boss really not bad except 是鬼老囉" That's so true!!! 不是同聲同氣right! So gear up for the next one then!

"Black color" cool! 好辣呀! 一定被人聊你煉車! Is it covertible?

週六 11月 17, 2007 5:39 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
Yes that beauty is a convertible one beside this, is control using a joystick...
Imagine just with a slight push movement and it on the way...
Leaving the right hand free to do whatever you please, like holding on to a handsome man hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have nothing against 鬼老, but I kind of like 中個仔 more,but Chinese not that romantic but given chance can slowly teach them to be perfect la..
:) :) :)

週六 11月 17, 2007 6:30 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 10:54 am
文章: 3263
來自: Space Panda Team 012<MALAYSIA>
引用回覆
文章 
wah...... :shock:
the pen so nice! :shock:

週六 11月 17, 2007 8:24 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Yes that beauty is a convertible one beside this, is control using a joystick...
Leaving the right hand free to do whatever you please, like holding on to a handsome man hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have nothing against 鬼老, but I kind of like 中個仔 more,but Chinese not that romantic but given chance can slowly teach them to be perfect la..

Twinkling Star,

What else you have in mind other than these huh?????!!!! :lol:

Joystick....cool! So no foot pedals? Interesting!!!!

週日 11月 18, 2007 7:41 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
文章 
四眼雲呢 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

Twinkling Star,

What else you have in mind other than these huh?????!!!! :lol:

Joystick....cool! So no foot pedals? Interesting!!!!

Haaa..haaa.....now I know what to do with my right hand,
To travel back to Switzerland to collect $$$$$$.......I struck the jackpot now..
Then come back to hold someone hand la...haaa..haaaa.....
:o :lol: :o :lol: :o :o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol:

週一 11月 19, 2007 4:28 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 09, 2007 1:45 am
文章: 955
來自: space panda team <UK base>
引用回覆
文章 
hey ts

so good to hear ya precious collectable item worths so much...happy for you...but dont faint en route to ya jackpot (out of excessive excitement) hehe...

hey hows ya phd goin?? is it really hard? hope ya studying hard doctor...and not only dreaming about ya jackpot & a certain handsome man!! haha :wink: :wink: xx

週一 11月 19, 2007 11:18 am
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 17 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 12  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載