Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週二 3月 19, 2024 4:29 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 66 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁
 Weddings in the United States~DV~your~wedding~~~hehe~~ 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 4:14 pm
文章: 4925
來自: 台灣
引用回覆
文章 
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
神經團要當伴娘團啦
我要去搶捧花啦

師父要幸福啦 哈哈

呵呵~~是哦DV要happiness~~~好期待哦~~ :D

沒錯~~要開天闢地以來的happy happy

恩,是的哦~~呵呵~~当然要开天辟地以来的哦~HAPPY~我们的古天乐~我们的DV嘛~呵呵真的好期待哦~ :D :D :D

哈哈
怎麼感覺我們急著把 古仔 許配出去的感覺呀

週三 9月 19, 2007 1:18 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 2月 27, 2007 5:08 am
文章: 1517
來自: New Zealand/Space Panda Team
引用回覆
文章 
Emily 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
神經團要當伴娘團啦
我要去搶捧花啦

師父要幸福啦 哈哈

沒錯~~要開天闢地以來的happy happy

哈哈
怎麼感覺我們急著把 古仔 許配出去的感覺呀

HAHAHAHA~~~ :lol:

週三 9月 19, 2007 6:54 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 8月 06, 2007 11:51 am
文章: 1025
來自: china
引用回覆
文章 
GraceC 寫:
Emily 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
Emily 寫:
神經團要當伴娘團啦
我要去搶捧花啦

師父要幸福啦 哈哈

沒錯~~要開天闢地以來的happy happy

哈哈
怎麼感覺我們急著把 古仔 許配出去的感覺呀

HAHAHAHA~~~ :lol:

:D :D :D 不管怎样,他永远都是我们大家的DV啊 :!: :!: :!: ~~

週三 9月 19, 2007 12:34 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
louisa8980 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
DV~~are you coming now~~i am still keep waiting for your answer~no matter when.......~haha~~

2007/09/17 02:40:10
和阿 Lo 去散步
在那里不知道为什么不能留言了,没有发送键哦~~很困惑~~是网速问题还是什么啊~~那就在这里说一下了哦~~
看到阿lo了哦~好开心啊 :D :D :D ~呵呵,虽然前面的毛被剃掉了,但它依然还是那么可爱、那么贪吃啊~~呵呵~~可以看出DV和DV妈对阿LO的感情之深啊~~呵呵~
~阿lo出来溜溜的感觉不错吧~~来汪~~汪~~汪~~几下哦~说不定你那前面的毛还会自己蹦出来了~忽忽~~ 不过阿LO就是阿LO,依然那么有个性哦~
呵呵~~我的室友们又进入梦乡了哦~~她们都说我是夜猫子了哦~~哈哈~~也该休息了哦~~明早还要早起呢,昨天早上迟到被辅导员逮到的~还好我一向表现好没有说什么哦~~不然。。。。这几天早上课都安排的满满的哦~~下午还要五点~~哎~~FIGHTING
好了DV~~你也要早点休息哦~~注意身体哦~~开开心心的~~ :D :D :D
古迷们,你们也要好好休息哦~~~~~~~~开开心心的,一起开心过每一天啊~~YEAH~~ :D :D :D

继续留一下啊~~哈哈~我都闲我自己罗嗦了哦~~呵呵
DV~~are you coming now :?: :?: :?: ~~i am still keep waiting for your answer :!: :!: :!: ~no matter when :!: :!: :!: .......~haha~~

Are you happy?Do you remember a time when you were happy?Are you seeking happiness today?
Many have sought a variety of sources for their feeling of happiness.Some have put their hearts and efforts into their work.Too many turned to drugs and alcohol.Untold numbers have looked for it in the possessionof expensive cars,exotic vacation homes,and other popular"toys".Most of their efforts have a root in one common fact:people are looking for a lasting source of happiness.
Happiness is a conscious choice we make every day of our lives.For unknow the reasons to me,many choose to be miserable,frustrated and angry most of the time.Happiness is not something that happens to us after we get something we want --we usually get things we want after we choose to be happy.
晚安 :) :) ~~DV~明早还要早起上早自习呢哦~所以要早点睡觉了哦 :) ~我那可爱的一大班室友又进入梦乡了哦~~ :D :D 哈哈~你也要早点休息哦~~还有那可爱的阿lo :) ,不知道它现在是不是乖乖的待在你一旁陪你呢 :? ~呵呵~呵呵 :) ~~我已经习惯了天天在这里了哦 :!: :!: ~~每每要下的时候都很不愿意哦 :( :( :( ~~在这里真的很开心哦 :D :D ~~也可以学到好多哦 :!: :!: ~happy~happiness :!: :!: :!: ~~~~~

hi :!: :!: DV~ :D :D ~are you coming ~~i am stil waiting for you ~for your answer~~~~excepting~~~~~~~~~~ :) :) :)

週三 9月 19, 2007 10:55 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
louisa8980 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
DV~~are you coming now~~i am still keep waiting for your answer~no matter when.......~haha~~

和阿 Lo 去散步
看到阿lo了哦~好开心啊 :D :D :D ~呵呵,虽然前面的毛被剃掉了,但它依然还是那么可爱、那么贪吃啊~~呵呵~~可以看出DV和DV妈对阿LO的感情之深啊~~呵呵~
呵呵~~我的室友们又进入梦乡了哦~~她们都说我是夜猫子了哦~~哈哈~~也该休息了哦~~明早还要早起呢,昨天早上迟到被辅导员逮到的~还好我一向表现好没有说什么哦~~不然。。。。这几天早上课都安排的满满的哦~~下午还要五点~~哎~~FIGHTING

DV~~are you coming now :?: :?: :?: ~~i am still keep waiting for your answer :!: :!: :!: ~no matter when :!: :!: :!: .......~haha~~

Are you happy?Do you remember a time when you were happy?Are you seeking happiness today?
Many have sought a variety of sources for their feeling of happiness.Some have put their hearts and efforts into their work.Too many turned to drugs and alcohol.Untold numbers have looked for it in the possessionof expensive cars,exotic vacation homes,and other popular"toys".Most of their efforts have a root in one common fact:people are looking for a lasting source of happiness.
Happiness is a conscious choice we make every day of our lives.For unknow the reasons to me,many choose to be miserable,frustrated and angry most of the time.Happiness is not something that happens to us after we get something we want --we usually get things we want after we choose to be happy.
晚安 :) :) ~~DV~明早还要早起上早自习呢哦~所以要早点睡觉了哦 :) ~我那可爱的一大班室友又进入梦乡了哦~~ :D :D 哈哈~你也要早点休息哦~~还有那可爱的阿lo :) ,不知道它现在是不是乖乖的待在你一旁陪你呢 :? ~呵呵~呵呵 :) ~~我已经习惯了天天在这里了哦 :!: :!: ~~每每要下的时候都很不愿意哦 :( :( :( ~~在这里真的很开心哦 :D :D ~~也可以学到好多哦 :!: :!: ~happy~happiness :!: :!: :!: ~~~~~

hi :!: :!: DV~ :D :D ~are you coming ~~i am stil waiting for you ~for your answer~~~~excepting~~~~~~~~~~ :) :) :)

一天我救了佛。
佛說:我可以让你许一个愿。
我对佛说:让DV部落落格里所有朋友永远健康快乐!
佛说:只能四天!
我说:好,春天、夏天、秋天、冬天。
佛说:三天。
我说:好,昨天、今天、明天。
佛说:不行,两天。
我说:好,白天、黑天。
佛说:不行,就一天!
我说:好!
佛茫然问到:哪一天?
我说:DV部落落格里的所有朋友活著的每一天!!
佛哭了了……说:以后DV部落落格里所有朋友将天天健康快乐!!!
:D :D :D

週三 9月 19, 2007 11:06 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
louisa8980 寫:
louisa8980 寫:
louisa8980 寫:

和阿 Lo 去散步

期待在上海见哦~~
今天又等不到DV你写的文章哦~~呵呵不过不要紧哦,我可以明天再留言啊~~今天是开学来第一次轮到我写日志哦~~哇哦,写的狂多哦整整三张纸哦,全写的古古你哦~~哈哈~~就是在部落落格的事情哦~~有时间的话打出来给你看看啊~~呵呵不过我在分享区有写过Weddings in the United States~DV~your wedding~哈哈~~期待你的回复哦~~
早点休息哦~~DV~~ gook luck
我也该睡觉了哦~这学期每天早上都要上早自习,所以要早起哦~~晚安~DV
:) :) :)

週五 9月 21, 2007 12:06 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
 给大家看看笑话啊~~呵呵~~
外国人游中国 :D :D :D

有一个外国人来中国,看见一个小孩拿着一个汽车型的旋笔刀,问到:“那是什么?”小孩以为是问旋笔刀,便到:“旋笔刀。”外国人想:“原来中国人把汽车看作旋笔刀啊。”
  又走了一会看见一个厨师拿着一个流着汁的西红柿,问:“那是什么啊?”厨师以为问西红柿,便道:“西红柿。”
  外国人想:“原来中国人把血看作西红柿啊。”
  又走了一会,看见一男一女在打骂,男骂女老巫婆,女骂男王八蛋。外国人想:“哦,中国人男的是王八蛋女的是老巫婆啊。”
  走到街上,看见一男开车撞着了一女,流了很多血。
  他便报警去了,对警察说:“警察先生,我看见一个王八蛋开着一个旋比刀撞着了一个老巫婆,流了很多西红柿啊!~”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

週六 9月 22, 2007 12:48 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
好开心啊~~

darth vader
謝謝特別中英對照的小詩,
本 DV 代表我們一家及阿 Lo,
向你預祝中秋節快樂!
回港後,本 DV 幫你轉告阿 Lo 吧!

louisa收到了哦~~大家都一起快乐啊~~呵呵 :lol: :lol: :lol:

The weddings itself usually lasts between 20and 40 minutes.The wedding party enters the church while the Wedding March is playde.The bride carrying a bouqet enters last with her father who will"give her away".The groom enters the church from a side door.When the wedding party is gathered by the altar,the bride and groom exchange vows.It is traditional to use the words"to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sicknessand in health, to love and cherish,till death do us part".Following the vows,the couple exchange rings.Wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the left hand is an old custom.After the ceremony there is often a party ,called a "reception"which gives the wedding gusts an opportunity to congratulate the newly-weds.

ps:
在中国婚宴会上的敬酒与美国的不同。在美国的婚宴会上,迎宾队列散去,一对新人及其父母、陪从人员落座,香槟酒斟好以后,伴郎站起,向新娘、新郎敬酒。其他陪从人员也可以提议敬酒。新郎一般向新娘及其家人敬酒。伴郎向新婚夫妇敬酒,并说如“为新娘和新郎干杯!”这样的话。一句恰当的祝酒辞的关键是感情要发自内心。在伴郎祝酒之后,新郎可以想他的新娘敬酒。如果在婚礼中收到贺电,应在祝酒完后朗读,然后把电报交给新娘的父母保存,直到新娘、新郎度完蜜月后才对此表示感谢。
wow~DV, may i ask you one question? i think it represent all the fans's question.haha~ DV你什么时候结婚啊? when will you get married?

DV~For this topic~~I am still waiting for your answer~~do you think it is difficult to tell us??? :) :) :)

週日 9月 23, 2007 2:34 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the country well. The people were so angry that some brave ones suggested killing the king. So they wrote notes telling about the meeting place and time and put them into cakes. On the 15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told to buy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and eat "moon cakes" in memory of that important event.
When the Mid-Autumn Festival is near, shop windows are beautifully decorated. Many "moon cakes" are displayed for people to buy. People send presents such aswine, fruits and "moon cakes" to their friends and relatives. In the evening of the day, they have a feast. After the feast, they go out to the garden to look at the moon. The children run and laugh on the streets.
It is believed that the moon is at her brightest on this night. Many poems have been written about it, and poets are never tired of reading and writing such poems. In Chinese literature, the moon of the Mid Autumn Festival has been compared to a looking-glass, a jade rabbit, and so on. It seems that Chinese literature takes far more interest in the moon than in the sun.

[size=24]Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~~~ [/size]
DV~For this topic~~I am still waiting for your answer~~ :!: :!: :!:

週二 9月 25, 2007 12:04 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 7月 22, 2007 1:30 pm
文章: 2314
來自: 山林白狐处
引用回覆
文章 
如果结婚的话,我可不想知道呢!哈哈!

週二 9月 25, 2007 12:18 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
WO喜欢 寫:
如果结婚的话,我可不想知道呢!哈哈!

哈哈~~早晚要面对啊~~不是嘛~`期待呢~~未来的那位肯定很有气质,很有内涵哦~~哈哈~~不知道DV生日那天的神秘嘉宾是谁哦~~猜猜哈~~期待哦~~永远都支持他哦~~ :) :) :) 就算有了另一半还继续支持他FOREVER~~ :) :) :)

週二 9月 25, 2007 12:35 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
DV~For this topic~~I am still waiting for your answer~~do you think it is difficult to tell us??? :?: :?:
:)

週日 9月 30, 2007 2:38 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週二 3月 20, 2007 8:19 pm
文章: 91
引用回覆
文章 
:shock:

週日 9月 30, 2007 5:02 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
BONNIE Lee 寫:
:shock:

:?: :?:
.★ * ★..      
.*★ *. *..*    ★
★ 一生有你,古古!  *
★          ★’
‘*.   爱心永不变 *
  ‘★.     ★’
     ‘*..★'

週日 9月 30, 2007 11:03 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 Re: Weddings in the United States~DV~your~wedding~~~hehe~~
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~这么多年回顾一下,我那会好执着啊 :lol:
现在想想那会上大学的我。 :P 。。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
anyway,只要我们老大开心就好,自己的生活方式喜欢就好哦,一直支持和祝福你!DV。。。。。
话说老大你啥时候能回复下我啊,哈哈 :D 能不能乘着节日来个surprise啊!我今天真是在回顾我的青春。。。。。真是太有趣了。。。追古不后悔。。。而且是forever!

週六 12月 24, 2016 1:35 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 66 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載