Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週二 4月 16, 2024 7:37 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 57 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 1234  下一頁
 Louis, this is kinda personal .. 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 6月 05, 2007 10:16 pm
文章: 6
引用回覆
文章 Louis, this is kinda personal ..
** warning : plz do not answer on his behalf :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Louis, plz answer in english .. i dont read chinese characters and plz dont ask me to use that moron google language translation tool.

Question 1 : Are you attached? You married?
Question 2 : If no, why? dun tell me ur a gay :twisted:
Question 3 : Seeing someone?

I read your translated blog .. you write a lot and a lot about the brighter side of yours. Well, what's your negative side then? cuz i believe everyone has his/her own black and white. cummon share la :twisted:

週一 6月 11, 2007 7:30 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 6月 07, 2007 4:20 pm
文章: 1008
來自: 内星人
引用回覆
文章 
Oh my! You seem so angry, is it because it's so hot at your place right now?
Calm down girl, i'm sure there are a lot of people looking forward to see Louis answer the questions you asked. Though he might choose not to answer.
good luck.

週一 6月 11, 2007 7:45 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
sparrow 寫:
Oh my! You seem so angry, is it because it's so hot at your place right now?
Calm down girl, i'm sure there are a lot of people looking forward to see Louis answer the questions you asked. Though he might choose not to answer.
good luck.

nah .. i m not hot .. kekekeke .. i was just being direct to the point.. :twisted:

dont tell me no one ever asks him those questions here :twisted: :P

週一 6月 11, 2007 7:55 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 4:37 am
文章: 3072
來自: << A Place Full Of Love >>
引用回覆
文章 
Hi, Girl U Seem So Rude If Dv Want To Let U Know He Will Post It In His Blog But If Dv Choose Not To Review Then Pls Don`t Use Such A Rude Way To Force Ok.. As Alot Of Fans Here Also Want To Know About His Personnal Thing But Did Not Use Force.. So Pls Be Patient Ok....

週一 6月 11, 2007 7:59 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
unique 寫:
Hi, Girl U Seem So Rude If Dv Want To Let U Know He Will Post It In His Blog But If Dv Choose Not To Review Then Pls Don`t Use Such A Rude Way To Force Ok.. As Alot Of Fans Here Also Want To Know About His Personnal Thing But Did Not Use Force.. So Pls Be Patient Ok....

la illah .. i was not forcing lah, sayang. was just asking .. tak nak jawab, tak payah lah .. tak paksa pun :wink:

gtg .. work :twisted:

週一 6月 11, 2007 8:03 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
atie 寫:
unique 寫:

la illah .. i was not forcing lah, sayang. was just asking .. tak nak jawab, tak payah lah .. tak paksa pun :wink:

gtg .. work :twisted:
Hi, atie Welcome To Koo Cafe. I Don`t Understand Wat You Write Anyway Hope Dv Will Still Answer Your Question Lo. Push For U La.

週一 6月 11, 2007 8:07 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:11 pm
文章: 303
來自: malaysia
引用回覆
文章 
you shoulad ask in a more polite way ... dont say dv will answer your question or not ... fans also wont even bother to answer with the way you ask ... is really rude ...
tak paksa tapi dengar pun tak sedap :twisted:

週一 6月 11, 2007 8:14 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
elisonian 寫:
you shoulad ask in a more polite way ... dont say dv will answer your question or not ... fans also wont even bother to answer with the way you ask ... is really rude ...
tak paksa tapi dengar pun tak sedap :twisted:
Hi, elisonian you are from malaysia so can you pls translate wat she wrote to me haa i don`t understand.

週一 6月 11, 2007 8:20 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 5:03 pm
文章: 2739
引用回覆
文章 
atie 寫:
.. i m not hot .. kekekeke .. i was just being direct to the point.. :twisted:

dont tell me no one ever asks him those questions here :twisted: :P

I didn't ask because these questions are boring so much.
Maybe DV could be to answer them. Good luck.

週一 6月 11, 2007 8:28 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 25, 2007 11:20 am
文章: 7131
來自: Boston
引用回覆
文章 Re: Louis, this is kinda personal ..
atie 寫:

Louis, plz answer in english .. i dont read chinese characters and plz dont ask me to use that moron google language translation tool.

I read your translated blog .. you write a lot and a lot about the brighter side of yours. Well, what's your negative side then? cuz i believe everyone has his/her own black and white. cummon share la :twisted:

Hi atie, my name is Angel and from Boston. I'd been hanging out in Louis' cafe for 4 months, hmmmmm....i don't think i had shared any of my dark side yet! you are right, no one is perfect, but we all have choices, choice to share whatever we want. And obviously, your dark side is not knowing how to ask people in a polite way and respect their choice of sharing.
You sounded like you have something to share, if you do, feel free.....otherwise, there's no need to ruin the peaceful atmosphere in this cafe that all of us are enjoying. :D

圖檔

週一 6月 11, 2007 10:37 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 17, 2007 7:31 am
文章: 1093
來自: Happy World
引用回覆
atie 寫:

You have NO right to speak to someone like that and he has the right NOT to answer you in any language !! And please if you cannot speak in a proper fashion, please leave, and do not speak Malay here.. Not everyone speaks Malay here... No one is perfect or maybe you are.
All power to you but please show some respect when talking. If you cannot talk like a proper person, I suggest you do NOT talk at all.

Please DO NOT come in here to stir up any trouble. If that is the case, you are certainly NOT welcome !! What Impertinence !!

週一 6月 11, 2007 11:40 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
shortround 寫:
atie 寫:

Hi atie, my name is Angel and from Boston. I'd been hanging out in Louis' cafe for 4 months, hmmmmm....i don't think i had shared any of my dark side yet! you are right, no one is perfect, but we all have choices, choice to share whatever we want. And obviously, your dark side is not knowing how to ask people in a polite way and respect their choice of sharing.
You sounded like you have something to share, if you do, feel free.....otherwise, there's no need to ruin the peaceful atmosphere in this cafe that all of us are enjoying. :D

Totally agreed. This chap needs to leave..

WE UPHOLD OUR MOTTO ::

WE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO SERVE THOSE WHO ARE RUDE AND ILLMANNERED !!

週一 6月 11, 2007 11:42 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
atie 寫:

You have NO right to speak to someone like that and he has the right NOT to answer you in any language !! And please if you cannot speak in a proper fashion, please leave, and do not speak Malay here.. Not everyone speaks Malay here... No one is perfect or maybe you are.
All power to you but please show some respect when talking. If you cannot talk like a proper person, I suggest you do NOT talk at all.

Please DO NOT come in here to stir up any trouble. If that is the case, you are certainly NOT welcome !! What Impertinence !!
Hi, Obi - Wan You Are A New Born Baby And You Get So Angry Haha Don`t Be Like That La Forgive Her La.

週一 6月 11, 2007 11:47 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
unique 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
atie 寫:

Hi, Obi - Wan You Are A New Born Baby And You Get So Angry Haha Don`t Be Like That La Forgive Her La.

Hi Unique,

I came in at 2 am this morning ... It is now 8:48 am on Mon in Ca... and the first thing that I saw is this crap !! See, what is written here even angers a "baby" !! I dunno, we have a lot of such nonsense these few days.. is everything fine out there ??? Perhaps I am really not in sync with the outside world !! hee hee

週一 6月 11, 2007 11:50 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
unique 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
atie 寫:

Hi Unique,

I came in at 2 am this morning ... It is now 8:48 am on Mon in Ca... and the first thing that I saw is this crap !! See, what is written here even angers a "baby" !! I dunno, we have a lot of such nonsense these few days.. is everything fine out there ??? Perhaps I am really not in sync with the outside world !! hee hee
Hahah Obi - Wan Me And You Are Just Born Not Long But We Met With So Many Nonscene Ppl Here Post Either Spam Or Nonsence. Tom Is Not At Home I Think Cos The Spam Is Still Not deleted So Obi Should Knock The Door To Wake Tom Up Hahah......I Think Tom Cannot Understand Baby Language. Wat Can We Do????

週一 6月 11, 2007 11:59 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 57 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 1234  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載