Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週五 4月 19, 2024 9:24 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 57 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234  下一頁
 Louis, this is kinda personal .. 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 8:31 pm
文章: 750
來自: Down Under
引用回覆
文章 
Hey good spotting scorpion2ren :lol:
Actually OB1, I think koo is just used to rude people like this,
he knows how to handle them :D

週三 6月 13, 2007 8:54 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 17, 2007 7:31 am
文章: 1093
來自: Happy World
引用回覆
文章 
Queen Amidala 寫:

Yep, I think so 2, Queen...

Kin Kwy But Kwy ... unlike us, got all worked up ... : )

Excellent way of handling these individuals.. look at the way he answers them ..
so chi yow .. and look at my way of replying ..?? hee hee.. what a contrast !!

What a mellow character - D V !! I think my blood pressure went up when I read it ... eventhough it is not about me !!

週三 6月 13, 2007 9:21 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:11 pm
文章: 303
來自: malaysia
引用回覆
文章 
to.. unique ...

sorry for the late reply cause just manage to come up here ....wat she wrote about is dont wanna answer then dont want to ..i didnt force too ...and here icon that have malay words is loose pig ...

i really do salute our dv ...stillhave that patient to answer her !! really are my super idol ...

週三 6月 13, 2007 9:30 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
elisonian 寫:
to.. unique ...

sorry for the late reply cause just manage to come up here ....wat she wrote about is dont wanna answer then dont want to ..i didnt force too ...and here icon that have malay words is loose pig ...

i really do salute our dv ...stillhave that patient to answer her !! really are my super idol ...

hi,

so kalah babi is loose pig ??? urgh !! how tasteless and crude !! i understood the others she wrote .. which kampung does she comes from ???

週三 6月 13, 2007 9:47 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 6月 07, 2007 4:20 pm
文章: 1008
來自: 内星人
引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Queen Amidala 寫:

Excellent way of handling these individuals.. look at the way he answers them ..

What a mellow character - D V !! I think my blood pressure went up when I read it ... eventhough it is not about me !!

Obi-Wan you are so cute, you r like his bodyguard, fighting for him whenever and wherever it's needed.

週三 6月 13, 2007 10:54 am
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
sparrow 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Queen Amidala 寫:

Obi-Wan you are so cute, you r like his bodyguard, fighting for him whenever and wherever it's needed.

Hi Sparrow :

I dunno ... somehow I strongly feel that all persons created equal should be treated with respect and dignity and D V is no exception and after being here for some time, and reading his writings and thoughts that he pens daily - he is a very interesting person and quite a character ...and he should not be treated like that, which is very very unfair ... if there is a question or questions that one needs to ask (and of course, there will be lots after all he is a celebrity), do it politely and with respect .. and if chooses to answer or not, he has a choice and if he feels more comfortable in Chinese, he has a choice too .. one should never order or demand something ...

I know I will never meet him but somehow I felt that I do know him .. I know this sounds confusing ... if you have been here long enough, you will have that feeling .. and I am not talking about his looks or anything - just a person ... at this point, I am so past idol worship or a fan ... he may not be even be aware that I exist (after all there are so many fans here ) but to me, he is more than a celebrity - he is a friend that I will never meet but will be here for him if need be... and as for defending him, I will never let anyone hurt or cause any pain to my friends around me .. maybe I am being too protective or a mother-hen.. haha..

週三 6月 13, 2007 12:48 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
sparrow 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Queen Amidala 寫:

In short, I really admired his character and personality - which is what makes a man !

週三 6月 13, 2007 12:49 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
You know Atie actually reminds me of an incident happened long long time ago,
I went to a theme park with a friend,
she got too excited seeing all the people dressing as a cartoon character,
she was literally hitting the tweety bird...
until the person inside the bird told her off and walked away :?
I can't tell you how embarrassed we were standing there with such person.

I think its probably the same thing,
DV has come quite close to us lately,
and Atie has forgotten that DV is an artist,
but he is also a human being.
When those people who are usually beyond reach comes into your life,
You should treat him like a friend and should not forget about your manners.

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:04 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Queen Amidala 寫:
You know Atie actually reminds me of an incident happened long long time ago,
I went to a theme park with a friend,
she got too excited seeing all the people dressing as a cartoon character,
she was literally hitting the tweety bird...
until the person inside the bird told her off and walked away :?
I can't tell you how embarrassed we were standing there with such person.

I think its probably the same thing,
DV has come quite close to us lately,
and Atie has forgotten that DV is an artist,
but he is also a human being.
When those people who are usually beyond reach comes into your life,
You should treat him like a friend and should not forget about your manners.

I know what you are implying, Queen.. Familiarity breeds contempt but that woman is a new comer - she said so herself ..

And as for your friend, I think she really got overwhelmed and acted out her feelings - how come everything is so beautiful ??? I had to damage and attack ... which is why she kept hitting the cartoon character ... either she has a very bad childhood or a very bad relationship .. she was physically attacking a person but to her, she is attacking a cartoon character - a lovable cartoon character .. all the bitterness is building slowly inside her all these years and now she is releasing all these anger on someone or something.. very dangerous ... well, that is what I can analyse here from what you shared ... I may be wrong ..

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:14 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 6月 07, 2007 4:20 pm
文章: 1008
來自: 内星人
引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
sparrow 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Queen Amidala 寫:

Hi Sparrow :

I dunno ... somehow I strongly feel that all persons created equal should be treated with respect and dignity and D V is no exception and after being here for some time, and reading his writings and thoughts that he pens daily - he is a very interesting person and quite a character ...and he should not be treated like that, which is very very unfair ... if there is a question or questions that one needs to ask (and of course, there will be lots after all he is a celebrity), do it politely and with respect .. and if chooses to answer or not, he has a choice and if he feels more comfortable in Chinese, he has a choice too .. one should never order or demand something ...

I know I will never meet him but somehow I felt that I do know him .. I know this sounds confusing ... if you have been here long enough, you will have that feeling .. and I am not talking about his looks or anything - just a person ... at this point, I am so past idol worship or a fan ... he may not be even be aware that I exist (after all there are so many fans here ) but to me, he is more than a celebrity - he is a friend that I will never meet but will be here for him if need be... and as for defending him, I will never let anyone hurt or cause any pain to my friends around me .. maybe I am being too protective or a mother-hen.. haha..

Obi - Wan,

Hehe, it's so nice of you to share your feelings with all of us here.
Although I'm new to here, but I have been admiring him for years, and I feel the same way as you do.
He is not only doing well in all kinds of commercials but also presenting himself as an ordinary person in front of his fans here.
It is also very difficulte for a star like him to keep in touch with all the fans and communicating with us everyday, and we should be thankful and give all the support to him.

but I noticed that you said you would never meet him, why is that? are u very far away?
Anyway nice to meet and know you!
and I hope we could see each other sometime in Louis fans' party!

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:40 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
I know what you are implying, Queen.. Familiarity breeds contempt but that woman is a new comer - she said so herself ..

And as for your friend, I think she really got overwhelmed and acted out her feelings - how come everything is so beautiful ??? I had to damage and attack ... which is why she kept hitting the cartoon character ... either she has a very bad childhood or a very bad relationship .. she was physically attacking a person but to her, she is attacking a cartoon character - a lovable cartoon character .. all the bitterness is building slowly inside her all these years and now she is releasing all these anger on someone or something.. very dangerous ... well, that is what I can analyse here from what you shared ... I may be wrong ..

It was a good analysis OB1... hahaha
But I am sorry I can't tell you if you were right or wrong,
I am not that close to her :D
But I like your analysis. haha

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:44 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
sparrow 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
sparrow 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
Queen Amidala 寫:

Hi Sparrow :

Obi - Wan,

Hehe, it's so nice of you to share your feelings with all of us here.
Although I'm new to here, but I have been admiring him for years, and I feel the same way as you do.
He is not only doing well in all kinds of commercials but also presenting himself as an ordinary person in front of his fans here.
It is also very difficulte for a star like him to keep in touch with all the fans and communicating with us everyday, and we should be thankful and give all the support to him.

but I noticed that you said you would never meet him, why is that? are u very far away?
Anyway nice to meet and know you!
and I hope we could see each other sometime in Louis fans' party!

I am here in California, U S and even if D V comes over, let's say performing .. he will do the show in Las Vegas... and besides, he is a celebrity ... I dont think I will too comfortable meeting him.. a little awkward.. look, writing here and sharing is one thing but to see him up close and personal, I am sure I will really look "dumb" and star struck, mouth open, nothing coming out .. !! ha ha.. I am not a person of too many words and I know I will be absolutely speechless if I were to see him..

You are different, you are in China .. so close to H K... it wont be difficult for you guys to meet
but on the other hand, for us to come together will be really cool .. ha ha.. but I will stand out like a sore thumb because I will be the oldest ... I am in my 90s.... haha... "Believe It Or Not" ha ha.. old enough to be D V's grandma !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:53 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Queen Amidala 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:

It was a good analysis OB1... hahaha
But I am sorry I can't tell you if you were right or wrong,
I am not that close to her :D
But I like your analysis. haha

TKU TKU... believe me, Queen, an everyday person like you and me will never do that to a cartoon character.. she definitely has a lot of bitterness and anger in her ...

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:55 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:
TKU TKU... believe me, Queen, an everyday person like you and me will never do that to a cartoon character.. she definitely has a lot of bitterness and anger in her ...

But you so old how would you know what do young people (like me) think wor... HAHHAHA :lol:

週三 6月 13, 2007 1:59 pm
個人資料
頭像

引用回覆
文章 
Queen Amidala 寫:
Obi-Wan Kenobi 寫:

But you so old how would you know what do young people (like me) think wor... HAHHAHA :lol:

because i m obi-wan kenobi :D :D .. i hve been there n done that !! ha ha.. look at the fashion nowadays.. we had it back in our hey days !! nothing new under the sun, Queen ... sik yim dor kor nea sik mai. .. ha ha..altho i tried to stay away from too saltish foods ..!! haha..

週三 6月 13, 2007 2:18 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 57 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載