Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週一 6月 17, 2024 11:29 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 71 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁
 Why those “古仔” messages were deleted? 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
hey sweetie say no more , you got my meaning..there is a reason behind everything, so kindly keep things as it is right honey!

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:13 am
引用回覆
文章 
靈魂 寫:
You meant after I left both of you kept chatting ? Lucky la....well ! tonight we can do the same if you wish as I apply for leave for 3 days starting from today..crazy already ..haaa..But you must promise to wait and not run too fast ..I mean jumping from one side to the other..I am a little slow so you need to wait for me ok!

No didn't chat :( he just said goodnight and started to delete messages
Well at least we had a little game with him, which is what other people won't have or won't know
Yay let's do same tonight and hope he plays again with us :D
Ok i won't be too fast
I'm only fast because I open up both windows for each side so I can see what's happening on both sides :D

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:14 am
引用回覆
文章 
Hi, Ladies, I'm back. sorry, I fell asleep last night with my laptop in my arms... is the game still on?

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:16 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star, you changed name to 靈魂?

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:18 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Hi, Ladies, I'm back. sorry, I fell asleep last night with my laptop in my arms... is the game still on?

Hi
no, no game yet
but might be soon
just saw louis post new events

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:19 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
靈魂 寫:
You meant after I left both of you kept chatting ? Lucky la....well ! tonight we can do the same if you wish as I apply for leave for 3 days starting from today..crazy already ..haaa..But you must promise to wait and not run too fast ..I mean jumping from one side to the other..I am a little slow so you need to wait for me ok!

Well at least we had a little game with him, which is what other people won't have or won't know
Ok i won't be too fast
I'm only fast because I open up both windows for each side so I can see what's happening on both sides :D

Laifun, lucky you, he said goodnight to you :)

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:19 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:

I just found out she was L.J Tan yesterday :roll:
Shhh! Don't tell anyone about her new name

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:21 am
引用回覆
文章 
麗芬 寫:
babe 寫:

really???? how did you find out? let me check the posts ;)

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:22 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:

Yep, me and Twinkling :D :D

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:22 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
靈魂 寫:

Ok i won't be too fast

hey, you guys. what are you talking about? can you share with me. I'm pretty worried about louis. did he tell you something last night. what did you chat? would you please give me a chance. I'll keep it a secret! I promise sincerely! I usually type in Chinese, but now, I am using English.

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:23 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
麗芬 寫:
babe 寫:

really???? how did you find out? let me check the posts ;)

because louis said something and she use L.J Tan
then after she said she used wrong name and told me it was her
Posts look weird now because louis deleted some

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:24 am
引用回覆
文章 
secret 寫:

hey, you guys. what are you talking about? can you share with me. I'm pretty worried about louis. did he tell you something last night. what did you chat? would you please give me a chance. I'll keep it a secret! I promise sincerely! I usually type in Chinese, but now, I am using English.

who are you?

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:25 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
babe 寫:

Yep, me and Twinkling :D :D

that's sweet. wish that I Were there. I took a nap and I hope I can fight the "sleepy evil" tonight.
I seriously had the laptop in my arms when I woke up this morning, how embrassing. Never have happened even when I had to turn in papers back in college. :lol:

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:26 am
引用回覆
文章 
Ok, OK..now the whole world knew who I am..so no use using nick name anymore..stick back to my own beautiful name from now.

Yes ! Babe is me...I were caught by Laifun last night, so I intend to use a new name..look like that is useless now.haaa..haa..

I'll wait for the green light ..to start the game la..

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:27 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
secret 寫:

who are you?

yes, show your face!

週二 1月 09, 2007 1:27 am
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 71 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12345  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載