Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週三 5月 01, 2024 1:54 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 37 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123
 Why aren't my parents tired of quarrelling? 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 Today and Tomorrow
Hi Yan and Elsa,

Good day. My MSN is also: chae-ryn@hotmail.com. Hope to see both of you online ya!

Oh I had a good time with my fan club friends at karaoke session and discussion on reunion dinner! Today, I am going to the library to return and get good books again. Will come back to do some office work, re-arrange my books and magazines for proper daily reading, have dinner with my mum and then, work on 2007 New Year Resolutions. I decided not to spend this last day of the year with any friends but to have my own time to reflect on my 2006 and think, plan for action plans for 2007. I am planning to be super discipline for tomorrow onwards, work very hard, play hard and spend more time with my parents!!

Tomorrow: Prepare for Reunion dinner with all my good friends. I believe I will have a good time!!

Take care all! Happy New Year to all of you! May all your wishes come true in 2007 and wish you great health, happiness and success in your 2007!!

God bless.

週日 12月 31, 2006 8:49 am
引用回覆
文章 
Hi,Kerrin and Yan,
Happy New Year!
Thanks Kerrin's blessing.I hope all the things go well in the 2007 for us,too.

週日 12月 31, 2006 9:26 am
引用回覆
文章 
Yeah,maybe we can use MSN to chat.
I'm afraid that it will add pressure of the web server。Maybe we can save some space so that more people can share their feelings to everyone.
Cos I'm very grateful like Kerrin that Louis created this share for us ,it let me share many things that hardly share by others and let me make friends with you,kind girls.
Wish we'll have a good lifetime.hehe.

週日 12月 31, 2006 10:01 am
引用回覆
文章 
happy new year! hope that 2007 will be a great year 4 all of us! :D
i think it will be a great idea 2 sit back n think back what we've done throughout the year of 2006 n have a plan 4 2007 .... make good use of every single second coz time n tide wait 4 no man!

chat again! maybe via MSN!

週日 12月 31, 2006 10:49 am
引用回覆
文章 MSN
Hi Yan,

I have started conversation with Elsa over MSN just now!!

Chat with you when there is time!

Take care!!

週日 12月 31, 2006 5:54 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hi,Kerrin and Yan,
What about the holidays?
I read books and watched the PB,and cleaned my house for spending the vacations.
En,it is very comfortable when you have some time to relax and to think anything.
I think people maybe need real relax that nothing to think about for a period of time.
Kerrin,I had chat with Yan over the MSN.
OK,I must work now.Just for a break.
Chat again.

週四 1月 04, 2007 5:01 pm
引用回覆
文章 Holidays....
Hi Elsa,

As I mentioned to you, I managed to start some cooking preparations with my fan club friends on 1st Jan....had fun.....Read newspapers, books, practised my foreign languages

Count down with Yan on 31st Dec online.....

Chat again!!

週四 1月 04, 2007 10:04 pm
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 37 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載