Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週二 3月 19, 2024 7:55 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 3 篇文章 ] 
 WARNING : SCAM : FAKE Louis 
發表人 內容

註冊時間: 週四 8月 13, 2020 12:28 am
文章: 1
引用回覆
文章 WARNING : SCAM : FAKE Louis
Hi, everybody

I'm a Louis's fan from Vietnam. I fell in love with Louis when I was a 8 years old child. ( Now I'm 33 :P )

Today, I want to warn everybody, especially FAN GIRLS , of a scam.

Recently, I have comments on insta of our Louis. Suddenly, on a fine day, I have recevied an inbox from Instagram account. It's fake account. It has not blue tick ( 0 sub, 0 followers, 0 contents...). Actually, I'm free because of covid this time. So, I wanna see how they scam.

Then, Faker offer to chat on hangout. Faker sent an gmail. He talk so much. Finally, he ( faker ) said he want to meet me - a luckiest fan ( lol ). But, I have to email to Manager to cormfirm. It's OK. I write a very sincere email. :lol:

Surprised, the very next morning, I received a reply email. Content is :

" We have confirmed from Mr Louis, he said he is aware and confirmed to meet with you . Therefore, The board of directors have seat to consider your vacation request, and you request have be granted, you therefore have 5 days to spend with Mr,. Louis on your desire location,therefore you are to make the deposit of €650 into the management account for accommodation and other expenses,during your vacation with Idol Louis
Account details
Account name:Elidamar Oliveira
Account number:01085406-0
Branch:3137
Bank name:Banco Santander
Swift code :BSCHBRSPXXX
Send us a slip of payment as proof of payment, When you. Make the payment"

OMG, our Louis is only $650 ??? WTF ? At that time, I was really funny and reply Faker that I know his scam. OMG, Unbelievable, he was still stubborn. He said that he feel so sad because I didnt believe him. :evil:

Actually this scam is too old. But they probably still work, so they still do.
Sometimes because fans love idols too much, they don't wise. Because a lot of fan girls wanted to meet Louis, they was deceived. This not only makes fans lose money, but Louis' reputation also affects. ( do u remember Andy Lau's crazy fan ? "

Finally, I wish everyone to be wise to become Louis's knowledgeable fans. 'Cause our man is so great, we can't be inferior.

Best wishes for everybody. Love from Vietnam <3

Love Louis so so so so much!

( hix, I cant up image. Anyone help me, pls ? )

週五 8月 14, 2020 2:32 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週四 4月 20, 2017 7:31 am
文章: 17
來自: 地星
引用回覆
文章 Re: WARNING : SCAM : FAKE Louis
Thanks for posting this and get us aware of this scam .

This is so bad, luckily you have a clear mind and discovered it's fake and did not get cheated.

Just checked the bank details you listed here and it looks like it's from Brazil.

To post pictures or photos, you have to find a place to upload them, copy the link of that photo and put it inside the 2brackets like this.

[img]link%20put%20here[/img]

週四 9月 10, 2020 10:40 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 8月 10, 2020 9:10 pm
文章: 3
來自: 广东深圳
引用回覆
文章 Re: WARNING : SCAM : FAKE Louis
It's really bad! Thank you for sharing~

週日 5月 16, 2021 2:52 pm
個人資料