Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週四 3月 28, 2024 4:29 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 168 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1 ... 3456789 ... 12  下一頁
 DAP 吃飯消遣好地方 DV與同學們搞笑短片 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:
babe 寫:
小琳 寫:
不如下次我們約一齊去dap吃飯!

好呀!

姐妹們﹐妳們一定要去 Dap吃飯﹐我去過啦﹐真的好好吃。。快快去吧﹗

ok, TS, 下次你來, 我請你再去拉!

Right On..I assure you will not be disappionted..take my words their food is 55555.....and the pricing is reasonable.

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:11 am
引用回覆
文章 
Hi Laifun my love, long time no see...hehe..correction..I mean long time no chit-chit chat-chat ..

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:13 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Hi Laifun my love, long time no see...hehe..correction..I mean long time no chit-chit chat-chat ..

:D

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:14 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:
babe 寫:
小琳 寫:
不如下次我們約一齊去dap吃飯!

好呀!

姐妹們﹐妳們一定要去 Dap吃飯﹐我去過啦﹐真的好好吃。。快快去吧﹗

ok, TS, 下次你來, 我請你再去拉!

Right On..I assure you will not be disappionted..take my words their food is 55555.....and the pricing is reasonable.

no problem, I love french food

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:16 am
引用回覆
文章 
Babe and Laifun, both of you must come and join me for dinner in Dap the next time I am in Hong Kong, the place is so beautiful and those waiters are so handsome..hehe..must go there again..as I have a date to keep with one of the captain..hehe..haa.haaa..

P.S.

Maybe we can sent the bill to Darth Vader haahaaa....

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:20 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Babe and Laifun, both of you must come and join me for dinner in Dap the next time I am in Hong Kong, the place is so beautiful and those waiters are so handsome..hehe..must go there again..as I have a date to keep with one of the captain..hehe..haa.haaa..

P.S.

I know, March 16, I've already marked my calender, I promise I will go there with you. Laifun, when are you going to HK? Let's invite everybody, then, send the bill to DV.... hehe
:twisted: :twisted:

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:28 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

P.S.

I know, March 16, I've already marked my calender, I promise I will go there with you. Laifun, when are you going to HK? Let's invite everybody, then, send the bill to DV.... hehe

Yeah, everyone go, so DV will be 破產 :twisted: :twisted:

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:32 am
引用回覆
文章 
Laifun 寫:
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

P.S.

Hahaa...this time if DV see what the 3of us wrote..he is going to kill me first..because I am the bad leader who suggested to bill him..

Hello Darth Vader :twisted: please don't kill me :oops: I promise to be good.. :cry:

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:39 am
引用回覆
文章 
Twinkling Star 寫:
Laifun 寫:
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

P.S.

Hahaa...this time if DV see what the 3of us wrote..he is going to kill me first..because I am the bad leader who suggested to bill him..

Hello Darth Vader :twisted: please don't kill me :oops: I promise to be good.. :cry:

TS, that's ok, every time you see him, you are always 笨笨傻傻, 他看見, 會不想 kill you, 想 mess with you la... hehehe :twisted:

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:44 am
引用回覆
文章 
ring12 寫:
Lyn 寫:
不如你再把dap 既地址話畀我聽啦, 我對香港唔係好熟.... :P

香港九龙尖沙咀柯士甸道102号1楼(进大门后要乘电梯上一层楼)

謝謝ring12, 我記住啦!!! 有機會一定去捧場!!! :D

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:47 am
引用回覆
文章 
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:
Laifun 寫:
babe 寫:
Twinkling Star 寫:

P.S.

TS, that's ok, every time you see him, you are always 笨笨傻傻, 他看見, 會不想 kill you, 想 mess with you la... hehehe :twisted:

本來我是聰明的﹐就是給 Darth Vader 嚇到笨笨傻傻囉。。。

週五 2月 02, 2007 2:54 am
引用回覆
文章 
为什么我看不到 :(

週五 2月 02, 2007 9:30 am
引用回覆
文章 
古仔,你的同学太有意思了! :lol: :lol: :lol:

週五 2月 02, 2007 11:52 am
引用回覆
文章