Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週五 4月 19, 2024 7:43 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 
 Guideline to Being a Fan, Please check how real fan you are! 
發表人 內容

註冊時間: 週日 9月 09, 2007 3:22 pm
文章: 30
來自: Thailand
引用回覆
文章 Guideline to Being a Fan, Please check how real fan you are!
Inspired by seeing how many people reply Louis Koo's Blog Oct 21st

Warning: The following post is not meant to be read by hypersensitive fans. The entire post is purely satirical. If you have a sense of humor and wish to laugh, read on. The following doesn't in any way shape or form represent my true feelings. It is all in good fun! Please do not take it too seriously. You're been warned. Do not read if you can't handle it!

圖檔

10. You must pick only one idol. Have you ever seen a Tavia Yeung fan who was also a fan of another artist? No? Didn't think so. Being a fan of more than one person will lead to complications.

09. You must obsess over your idol, collecting every single one of his or her pictures and multimedia files.

08. You must know everything about your idol. What kind of fan are you if you don't know when your idol goes to the bathroom?

07. You must defend your idol at all times, regardless of whether or not he or she is in the right.

06. You must not acknowledge your idol's flaws. Instead, gloss over them or sugar coat them. You're a fan; you're supposed to show love, not hate!

05. You must bash other people's idols. You have to bring other people down in order to keep your idol on top. It's just the way of the game.

04. You must be a fighter. Being a fan is rough. You’ll have to deal with haters and critics who love to tear your idol apart, so you must always be on the lookout and defend until the death.

03. You must promote your idol. Always tell everyone how great your idol is and garner more fans for your idol!

02. You have to say your idol is the best in whatever, whenever and wherever, regardless of whether or not it's the truth. Your idol can do no wrong. He or she is a saint and must be worshipped.

01. Fans must uphold the sacred and vicious rivalries and fights among fans. If fans didn't fight each other, the world would be boring and there's no way of telling who's more popular

Credit to : Guidelines, Satire From TVB Musing
http://virtuesofharmony.net/blog/?p=251

圖檔

How many rules of 10 you can do ?
-I got 0.5 point of 10 points :shock: :!:

最後由 Nukaew 於 週三 10月 31, 2007 2:37 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。

週三 10月 31, 2007 2:07 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 9:37 pm
文章: 2289
來自: Space Panda Team 008
引用回覆
文章 
sawasdee ka!

just my right cup of tea.

a breather from the kinda tense atmosphere.

good night n nice to meet ya. :wink:

週三 10月 31, 2007 2:31 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 09, 2007 1:45 am
文章: 955
來自: space panda team <UK base>
引用回覆
文章 
haha :lol:
xx

週三 10月 31, 2007 7:19 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週三 2月 14, 2007 2:16 pm
文章: 2844
來自: 鼎力中原
引用回覆
文章 
very much

週三 10月 31, 2007 12:40 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 9月 09, 2007 3:22 pm
文章: 30
來自: Thailand
引用回覆
文章 
rubolau 寫:
very much

How much ??? How Many Points do you get ? 圖檔

週三 10月 31, 2007 6:13 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週五 9月 14, 2007 10:12 am
文章: 7
引用回覆
文章 Re: Guideline to Being a Fan, Please check how real fan you
Nukaew 寫:
Inspired by seeing how many people reply Louis Koo's Blog Oct 21st

Warning: The following post is not meant to be read by hypersensitive fans. The entire post is purely satirical. If you have a sense of humor and wish to laugh, read on. The following doesn't in any way shape or form represent my true feelings. It is all in good fun! Please do not take it too seriously. You're been warned. Do not read if you can't handle it!

圖檔

10. You must pick only one idol. Have you ever seen a Tavia Yeung fan who was also a fan of another artist? No? Didn't think so. Being a fan of more than one person will lead to complications.

09. You must obsess over your idol, collecting every single one of his or her pictures and multimedia files.

08. You must know everything about your idol. What kind of fan are you if you don't know when your idol goes to the bathroom?

07. You must defend your idol at all times, regardless of whether or not he or she is in the right.

06. You must not acknowledge your idol's flaws. Instead, gloss over them or sugar coat them. You're a fan; you're supposed to show love, not hate!

05. You must bash other people's idols. You have to bring other people down in order to keep your idol on top. It's just the way of the game.

04. You must be a fighter. Being a fan is rough. You’ll have to deal with haters and critics who love to tear your idol apart, so you must always be on the lookout and defend until the death.

03. You must promote your idol. Always tell everyone how great your idol is and garner more fans for your idol!

02. You have to say your idol is the best in whatever, whenever and wherever, regardless of whether or not it's the truth. Your idol can do no wrong. He or she is a saint and must be worshipped.

01. Fans must uphold the sacred and vicious rivalries and fights among fans. If fans didn't fight each other, the world would be boring and there's no way of telling who's more popular

Credit to : Guidelines, Satire From TVB Musing
http://virtuesofharmony.net/blog/?p=251

圖檔

How many rules of 10 you can do ?
-I got 0.5 point of 10 points :shock: :!:
haha it's interesting! :D :D

週三 10月 31, 2007 6:31 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題