Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週五 4月 19, 2024 6:55 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 3 篇文章 ] 
 thank you so much obi.. 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 09, 2007 1:45 am
文章: 955
來自: space panda team <UK base>
引用回覆
文章 thank you so much obi..
hey obi

i just wanna THANK U so so much for hearin me out the other night...you've been wonderful and i dont know what else to say.....just really appreciate you for being there at the right time...

and i am glad to say im better now...not 100%...but better...and dont you worry i will pick myself up...like you said...also i have alot of self awareness in terms of moods & feelings....i know when im goin downhill and when things arent right....what field do i work in?! hehe....

just wanna give u big hugs & kisses....and thanx for the xmas card...you've got such nice hand-writing....i feel so bad....u & uni still waiting for my stuff thru the post...oopsi.... :oops: :oops:

thanx once again for being there & i will be here for you too...anytime!!
xx muah muah xx

週五 11月 30, 2007 2:36 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 17, 2007 7:31 am
文章: 1093
來自: Happy World
引用回覆
文章 Re: thank you so much obi..
candy 寫:
hey obi

i just wanna THANK U so so much for hearin me out the other night...you've been wonderful and i dont know what else to say.....just really appreciate you for being there at the right time...

and i am glad to say im better now...not 100%...but better...and dont you worry i will pick myself up...like you said...also i have alot of self awareness in terms of moods & feelings....i know when im goin downhill and when things arent right....what field do i work in?! hehe....

just wanna give u big hugs & kisses....and thanx for the xmas card...you've got such nice hand-writing....i feel so bad....u & uni still waiting for my stuff thru the post...oopsi.... :oops: :oops:

xx muah muah xx

Yo... u made me blush !! Believe me, I have done nothing ... You need to do the work YOURSELF !!
Gal, I dont expect you to be in tip top position overnight but I know you will get there SOON !
Get up from where you fall !! and take care of yourself this weekend :wink: :wink: (betcha know what I mean)

I was on the same path as you were so I totally know what you are treading on ... TIME BOMB !!
and once again, dont mention it ... I was very glad to be around when you needed a friend to talk to ... Anytime, my friend, anytime ... :lol: :lol: Doesnt do you any gud to bottle it inside ...only making you sink deeper and deeper into the "slime"...

Like I said, what are friends for ?? Good times and bad .... or at least that was what I was brought up to believe and practise ...

Anyhow, I wish to also extend a word of thanks to Louis that we are able to meet here in cyberspace and share.. through vast expanse of oceans and lands .. dont know if he ever comes in here though ... : )

Take care sweetie pie ... and YES, pamper yourself silly !! :wink: :wink:

週五 11月 30, 2007 4:17 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 17, 2007 7:31 am
文章: 1093
來自: Happy World
引用回覆
文章 Re: thank you so much obi..
candy 寫:
hey obi

xx muah muah xx

I see, you mean my 'fowl scratches' ... eh, no, those are definitely NOT writings ... I cant hardly read what I wrote myself !! :cry: :cry: but glad uve got it !! I thot the postal system went haywire again or just refused to deliver my mail !! :lol: :lol:

週五 11月 30, 2007 7:17 am
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 3 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載