Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週四 4月 25, 2024 7:23 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 
 The Power of Numbers 
發表人 內容

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 2:41 am
文章: 2027
引用回覆
文章 The Power of Numbers
The essence and meaning of numbers, the building blocks of who you are:

The essence of life is simple. We live this life to grow, manifest, develop spiritual awareness and universal love, and be of service. Life is a personal evolution of consciousness. It was the intention of the Father of Numerology, Pythagoras, born 580 B.C., Greece, to lift mankind from 1 (egocentricity) to 9 (selflessness). In so doing, he blended mathematics, music, mysticism, science, astronomy and philosophy to teach spiritual principle. Number interpretations describe best the understanding of your Soul's journey, people, and all fluctuations, positive and negative, throughout life.
Numerology is learning more about your self. When you discover what numbers mean, it is as though someone gave you a magic wand. You can take back your power and be your own person. Since every letter has a numeric value, think of every word being filled with magic and power. If you align yourself with your essence and purpose here on earth and think and speak positive words to express them, you can change an unhappy condition.
Each number has a specific vibration, so when combined in a word, it sends out coded signals that change the shape of molecules and form. For example, the numeric value of love is 9, war is 6, God is 8. Numbers and their equivalents can be positive or negative. Would you rather express positive than negative?

If you all find this topic interesting, then I will continue tomorrow explaining on all our life's numbers, like what are our ' Heart's desire , Our Personality and Our Karma '

If respond is rather low then I will forgo carrying on with it as I need to spend times explaining in full details because in ' Numerology ' we need to go into full details in order to get the clear meaning of things.

But on the other hand, many people find it rather boring but to the perfect minded soul, is it so interesting and will dig in deeper to master the knowledge of it all.

週一 12月 10, 2007 1:32 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週五 5月 18, 2007 3:36 pm
文章: 1285
來自: Canada
引用回覆
文章 
Hi Twinkling Star,

I have read through it but I don't quite get it though! I was scared by those long words like ".
............city, ..............ness, .............logy :lol:

One thing I surely understand is "think and speak positive words to express them, you can change an unhappy condition."

Thanks for sharing!

週二 12月 11, 2007 3:03 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載