Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週二 4月 30, 2024 6:54 pm

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 8 篇文章 ] 
 Planning a trip to Hong Kong in October - Suggestions? 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 4月 07, 2007 1:29 pm
文章: 24
來自: Colorado
引用回覆
文章 Planning a trip to Hong Kong in October - Suggestions?
I've always wanted to check out HK and I was thinking about going in October. How is the weather like during that month? Where is a good location to stay in? How about popular areas with great food??

I'm also planning to make a stop in Beijing.

Any feedback will help. Thanks!

On a side note, I wonder if Louis will be having his annual birthday gathering this year?
:lol:

週六 5月 31, 2008 3:14 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週三 2月 21, 2007 11:24 am
文章: 359
來自: Windy City
引用回覆
文章 Re: Planning a trip to Hong Kong in October - Suggestions?
Marydvu 寫:
I've always wanted to check out HK and I was thinking about going in October. How is the weather like during that month? Where is a good location to stay in? How about popular areas with great food??

I'm also planning to make a stop in Beijing.

Any feedback will help. Thanks!

On a side note, I wonder if Louis will be having his annual birthday gathering this year?
:lol:

Dear Marydvu:

We were in HK last October (10/19-22) for Louis' birthday party and the weather then was like summer time here (I mean, Chicago, temp is around mid 80's) so I'd say get yourself a pair comfortable walking shoes and pack summer clothes and that should do it (a light jacket is always helpful to withstand the indoor AC :lol: ). For food I'd say it really depends on what type of food you're interested in cuz there are tons & tons of "must-eats" in HK. We've never been to Beijing so can't help much there :oops:

Enjoy your trip planning!

p.s. I suppose you're going to visit HK as a tourist like us so I'd highly recommend you purchasing the MTR pass for tourist with Airport Express rides (see https://www.paydollar.com/b2c2/AELContr ... atid=10000) cuz that really saves a lot of time. I purchased it in advance online and it even saved a couple extra bucks :)

週日 6月 01, 2008 2:05 am
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 4月 07, 2007 1:29 pm
文章: 24
來自: Colorado
引用回覆
文章 
Thanks for the info! I love traveling with subways, trains, etc. They're so convenient.

週日 6月 08, 2008 12:17 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 6月 05, 2007 11:22 am
文章: 5066
來自: 月球
引用回覆
文章 
:D 真幸福啊,我也想去。

週日 6月 08, 2008 1:06 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 10:54 am
文章: 3263
來自: Space Panda Team 012<MALAYSIA>
引用回覆
文章 
i'll go at september,
may i ask is the weather same like october? :roll:

週二 6月 10, 2008 9:01 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週日 2月 11, 2007 9:37 pm
文章: 2289
來自: Space Panda Team 008
引用回覆
文章 
JR 寫:
i'll go at september,

JR, I remember that September belongs to the summer months so... I hope that helps. =D Having an umbrella handy would also help in case of occasional rain.

Mary, if French cuisine suits you then you might want to check out the place opened by DV's friends? It's a French Resto/Bar named 'DAP' located at Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. :wink:

週三 6月 11, 2008 8:50 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 2月 12, 2007 10:54 am
文章: 3263
來自: Space Panda Team 012<MALAYSIA>
引用回覆
文章 
Snow Darcy 寫:
JR 寫:
i'll go at september,

JR, I remember that September belongs to the summer months so... I hope that helps. =D Having an umbrella handy would also help in case of occasional rain.

Mary, if French cuisine suits you then you might want to check out the place opened by DV's friends? It's a French Resto/Bar named 'DAP' located at Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. :wink:

thx a lot! :wink:

週三 6月 11, 2008 11:55 pm
個人資料

註冊時間: 週四 1月 10, 2008 1:20 pm
文章: 949
引用回覆
文章 
JR 寫:
i'll go at september,

親愛的,你是不是9月真的要來HK?記得找我喔~~

週六 6月 14, 2008 9:51 am